Lower Pet Dmg on PTR? Test Request

Read-only since Patch 4.1 is now live.
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Lower Pet Dmg on PTR? Test Request

Unread post by Acherontia »

Hey guys! I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but the posts are being overlooked, and I think it's something very important to check.

Someone from my realm, a hunter named Shadowpaw, posted here something rather interesting that I'd like confirmation on.

The PTR pets seem to be doing damage equivalent to current "Content" happiness level, rather than "Happy." Can anyone else test this? Is it a bug, or has the rest not been implemented, or is it isolated cases?

The patchnotes (not sure if official or datamined) currently say "Hunters will no longer have to manage Happiness for their pets, and the previous damage bonus for pets being happy will now be baseline for all tamed pets." I assume that if the pets ARE doing "Content" damage (and mine also do seem to be) that it's an error that needs reporting & fixing, but I'd like some input from others with access to the PTR!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Lower Pet Dmg on PTR? Test Request

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

A bug report on this issue has been made on the PTR forums. I'm pretty sure Blizzard is just mid-process in making the change over, and is aware of the issue.
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Re: Lower Pet Dmg on PTR? Test Request

Unread post by Acherontia »

The pet damage on PTR is still "content," and the only official PTR thread I could find only had one or two replies.

I hate bumping stuff just for the sake of getting it seen, but this seems like an extremely important issue : / I weill post on the official EU PTR forums but I have literally never had a blue response on this new forum type, and never SEEN a blue post on the EU *hunter* forums >.<