Firelands question

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
bloodysam
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Scryers!

Firelands question

Unread post by bloodysam »

I know this is a dumb question but i couldnt find it anywhere, can someone tell me if Firelands is a raid, or a new place entirely? if it is a new place how would we get in there? is it the portal in hyjail or something?

Born a lonewolf...choosen to be with pets!
Thanks for the awwsome signature Pooksie!!
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Firelands question

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Firelands is a raid and there is daily questing hub. I think it's portal like Tol Barad though.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Area 52 - US

Re: Firelands question

Unread post by Derax »

You have the Firelands Raid which contains 7 or 8 bosses and is accessible through the raid portal entrance at the Sulfuron Spire you can check it out in 4.1 if you go there but it will be blocked by a gate not allowing you access until 4.2 is released.

You also have the Firelands questing zone which is available in 4.2, which you gain access to via a portal in Hyjal after meeting some questing and daily questing requirements.

So to answer you question it is both a raid and a new zone.

The raid portal pretty much takes you directly to Rag's doorstep, the questing portal just takes you to their neighborhood. Both though are in the Firelands.

Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)