I hate this but not again =(

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
SoFatal
Realm: Stormrage

I hate this but not again =(

Unread post by SoFatal »

I know this is the PTR but in my thought we should all have respect for each other but yet again there are those out there that don't. I was trying to get skitter today and had to clear trash in order to do so and while finish up the trash another hunter just runs by and starts the taming process. Ya know they could have at least asked if that's what I was doing cause I know at least I would have I don't want to steal anyones tame thay are working on. I mean really it takes 2 secs to ask. I know there are alot of people out here willing to help as you guys have shown me with several things and I appreciate those who are helpful and curtious.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: I hate this but not again =(

Unread post by Kalliope »

*hugs* That sucks. :(

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

aww *hugs* sadly the ptr seems to have alot of ignorant hunters on it unfortunately :( and most just use the excuse "oh its just the ptr" yes.. it is just the ptr but theres also a thing called common courtesy towards others as well.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Echo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Echo »

Awww sorry that happened to you..that really sucks! I admit I almost stole Magria away from some hunter, but I honestly didn't see the poor person until the last minute..luckily she got him..I just flew away. I felt kinda bad..I'm not the kind of hunter who takes peoples tames and even if I'm there camping and another hunter was there first I wouldn't steal it..normally I just sit there for a time because man these pets are hard to find and when you only have a few hours a day you need a spawn time..:D

1 TLPD-Oct 16th 2011 (63 days of camping)
SoFatal
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by SoFatal »

Thx guys you are the best. I know it's just a matter of time for him to spawn again so I will just try again later. :hug:
SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Sorry to hear. However a tip to help you get your tame back. This exact thing happened to me when I found Gondria. Just use concussive shot everytime he starts to tame before long he'll either be dead or very much aware he was wrong to mess with your tame. In my case, after a few fun fd's and traps the other guy got killed by Gondria and I was able to tame her before he could res. I tried to point out the error to him but all I got was abuse -> /ignore /point /laugh.

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.