Valor points will still exsist?? im comfused

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Valor points will still exsist?? im comfused

Unread post by Ana »

As fare as i was aware valor poiunt would be removed?? But now i´m in dobut cause some of the ptr ntoes says that bosses in raids will give valor..

So will valor still exsist? and if yes, will they still be converted to jp points? And will jp/valor/honor etc, be reset in the patch?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Re: Valor points will still exsist?? im comfused

Unread post by Kurenio »

Yes valor will still exsist. The only thing happening is anything that currently cost valor will cost justice. The new tier 12 gear will then be what cost valor, and all your current valor points will become justice points.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Basically, in order to prevent people from buying two pieces of t12 the moment the patch lands, all our currency will be converted to the lowest (justice points). With that, you can purchase everything that is currently available for valor points on live realms (and of course what's currently available for justice points will still be available). The new tier gear (and off set pieces) will be available for valor points, which will still be rewarded from raids and running random heroics.

Note that THE 4000 JUSTICE POINT CAP WILL BE ENFORCED DURING THE CONVERSION -- IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 4000 POINTS TOTAL VALOR AND JUSTICE BEFORE THE PATCH LANDS, YOU'LL BE COMPENSATED A FEW SILVER PER POINT IN EXCESS OF THE 4000, SO SPEND YOUR POINTS BEFORE!

Haha, that felt like I was shouting. :? I just want to make sure it's clear. Don't want any nasty surprises, ya know?

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Suggestion: If you currently have over 1650 Valor points, and nothing to spend them on, sell a pair of the valor boots. I just sold another pair last night.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks for clearing that up for me :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

They did it simply so they don't have to keep coming up with new names for new points every tier. From now on there will only ever be two tiers of points: VP and JP. VP will always be the harder to get ones that buy the better gear.

So with each new tier they have to reset/remove ("down convert") all your top tier points, just as they make the old top tier gear now cost JP instead.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Sarayana wrote:Basically, in order to prevent people from buying two pieces of t12 the moment the patch lands, all our currency will be converted to the lowest (justice points). With that, you can purchase everything that is currently available for valor points on live realms (and of course what's currently available for justice points will still be available). The new tier gear (and off set pieces) will be available for valor points, which will still be rewarded from raids and running random heroics.

Note that THE 4000 JUSTICE POINT CAP WILL BE ENFORCED DURING THE CONVERSION -- IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 4000 POINTS TOTAL VALOR AND JUSTICE BEFORE THE PATCH LANDS, YOU'LL BE COMPENSATED A FEW SILVER PER POINT IN EXCESS OF THE 4000, SO SPEND YOUR POINTS BEFORE!

Haha, that felt like I was shouting. :? I just want to make sure it's clear. Don't want any nasty surprises, ya know?

Think im just going to turn this post into a macro that ill spam in gchat everytime someone asks lol.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!