[PTR HELP] Mount Hyjal

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Teal
Realm: Broxigar[PTR]

[PTR HELP] Mount Hyjal

Unread post by Teal »

I'm a complete noob and I really want to know why cant I find the new spirit owl. My whole mount hyjal area Sanctuary of Malorne or w.e is on fire and dirt and stuff and not green. How do I make it green and grassy so hes visible to tame?
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: [PTR HELP] Mount Hyjal

Unread post by Kalliope »

Teal wrote:I'm a complete noob and I really want to know why cant I find the new spirit owl. My whole mount hyjal area Sanctuary of Malorne or w.e is on fire and dirt and stuff and not green. How do I make it green and grassy so hes visible to tame?
You have to do the regular quests in Mount Hyjal first; I *believe* only as far as defeating Nemesis, but I'm not sure where the exact cutoff is (if there is one) or if you really do have to do the entire zone.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Teal
Realm: Broxigar[PTR]

Unread post by Teal »

Kalliope wrote:
Teal wrote:I'm a complete noob and I really want to know why cant I find the new spirit owl. My whole mount hyjal area Sanctuary of Malorne or w.e is on fire and dirt and stuff and not green. How do I make it green and grassy so hes visible to tame?
You have to do the regular quests in Mount Hyjal first; I *believe* only as far as defeating Nemesis, but I'm not sure where the exact cutoff is (if there is one) or if you really do have to do the entire zone.[/quote

Ah alright I guess I'll get started. Thank you
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Kalliope wrote:
You have to do the regular quests in Mount Hyjal first; I *believe* only as far as defeating Nemesis, but I'm not sure where the exact cutoff is (if there is one) or if you really do have to do the entire zone.
You don't have to do the entire zone. :) Just meet with all of the ancients and the quests related to them - Goldrinn, Aviana, Tortolla and that one no one ever remembers. At 85 on a premade character these go by super quick, takes maybe an hour to do, if that.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||