Non Pet Related 4.2 Questions

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Non Pet Related 4.2 Questions

Unread post by Rikaku »

Ok so I know this isn't exactly pet related or even Hunter related, but you guys are like the fastest testing community I know, so I decided I'd ask here. If someone has answers (or theres a thread compiling the info better than WoWhead or something) please hit me up?

So I have a few questions regarding the dailies.

1) I heard you have to do dailies to unlock the Firelands Raid, is this true?
2) If that is true, is the "phasing" for Firelands/Hyjal "personal" (aka not server wide; server wide = Isle of Quel'Danas type phasing)?
3) And about how long does it take to get access to firelands doing the Hyjal dailies?

I ask because I'm one of the main raiders in my guild, but I'm also the only one who seems to actually read PTR stuff, so I want to help prepare my fellow raiders in case they need to do some dailies to unlock the raid.

I tried reading WoWhead and MMO for some clear answers, but I just wasn't finding it (or I wasn't sure if I read it right), so Petopians, can you help me out? :D

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Re: Non Pet Related 4.2 Questions

Unread post by Kurenio »

1. No you do not have to do the dailies to get into the firelands. The entrance is the portal by terrorpene.
2. The phasing for the molten front is personal not server wide.
3. It takes 3 days to gain access to the molten front.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

No, you can just walk into the raid. Provided you have a raid group, of course. The entrance is above Terrorpene's area.

The confusion stems from the term "Firelands" being used interchangeably with "Molten Front." (Yes, I've been guilty of this as well.) Firelands = raid, Molten Front = daily area. That's the short version. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Kalliope wrote:No, you can just walk into the raid. Provided you have a raid group, of course. The entrance is above Terrorpene's area.

The confusion stems from the term "Firelands" being used interchangeably with "Molten Front." (Yes, I've been guilty of this as well.) Firelands = raid, Molten Front = daily area. That's the short version. :)

OOOOOOOOOOH ok thank you! Both of you <3 that makes SO MUCH more sense now.lol