Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *6:11pm 11/27/11*

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *1:04am 9/03/11*

Unread post by Miyon »

I seriously hope for more Mountain o' Mount's achievements, seeing as the the minipets got achievements for 100/125/150 or w/e it was, while the mounts stopped at 100.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Miyon wrote:I seriously hope for more Mountain o' Mount's achievements, seeing as the the minipets got achievements for 100/125/150 or w/e it was, while the mounts stopped at 100.
Programming a unique mount, I believe, is a lot harder than programming a unique pet. Unless they re-skinned some stuff for the mount, they have to come up with a lot higher detail on the graphics, and they have to make sure that it can be ridden by every race without having awkwardness. I can at least forgive them for being delayed on doing so. ;)

That said, I hope that they'll eventually come up with something, too, since they've had the extra time to work on it!
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

Miyon wrote:I seriously hope for more Mountain o' Mount's achievements, seeing as the the minipets got achievements for 100/125/150 or w/e it was, while the mounts stopped at 100.
I'd say the only "realistic" one we could have now is 125 as an achievement...
Unless they add a lot more mounts.

((150 I'd assume we'd need around 170 available in game at the moment to make it fairly possible. Too many low percent raid drops and retired mounts at the moment.))

Can we have a giant bird? Please?
A'lar and Firehawks are just too darn hard to get!

A giant black raven adorned with golden reigns would be bamf and it could share the skeleton of the current Firehawks. ((Er...Protodrakes.))
Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Area 52 - US

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *9:41pm 9/13/11*

Unread post by Derax »

I still need to get my 150 companion pet achievement, I am at 140 I think or a little more. Guess I should of subscribed to the wow magazine :(. Since I have not bought any store pets and I haven't farmed any of the really low drop chance ones yet :\. 150 mounts will be near impossible.

On a side note updating this now for info just released on the dungeons and raids, Will take a little bit since I have to read all the news first :p

Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *9:41pm 9/13/11*

Unread post by Miyon »

Well, there are only a few more minipets than mounts, so both 125 and 150 wouldn't be too farfetched, I don't think. I'd be fine with only 125 as long as it wasn't just a reskin :P

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *4:11pm 9/19/11*

Unread post by Derax »

The mounts are a lot harder to get, And they have to still be available though. I know there a couple which are not available anymore.

On another note: I have finally got the first couple posts updated with the new info they released today, Made sure I read through all the interviews and everything to get all of it. Lot of info today and still waiting on the blog post about the 3rd dungeon. So still more to come today.

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *9:41pm 9/19/11*

Unread post by Lazurianis »

To clear a few things up:

"Silly Items" that can't be transmorgified are Common Items (White Items) with no stats. Dark Herring MAY or MAY NOT be able to be Transmorgified considering its a Uncommon Item (Green Items).

Another thing:

Deathwing is TWO SEPPARATE BOSSES! We will start the encounter in the air and peel off his armor as stated, after his all or (Most) of his armor is torn off then we will fight him around the malestrom as "C'thulu Deathwing" as Blizzard puts it, and there are MANY phases. Supposed to be the longest raid encounter ever created. Lots of Explosions and such. For more info please refer to: ( http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=195310/ ... tion-rules )

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *9:41pm 9/19/11*

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lazurianis wrote:To clear a few things up:

"Silly Items" that can't be transmorgified are Common Items (White Items) with no stats. Dark Herring MAY or MAY NOT be able to be Transmorgified considering its a Uncommon Item (Green Items).

Another thing:

Deathwing is TWO SEPPARATE BOSSES! We will start the encounter in the air and peel off his armor as stated, after his all or (Most) of his armor is torn off then we will fight him around the malestrom as "C'thulu Deathwing" as Blizzard puts it, and there are MANY phases. Supposed to be the longest raid encounter ever created. Lots of Explosions and such. For more info please refer to: ( http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=195310/ ... tion-rules )
Herring is considered a silly item. Just an FYI. Read closer. They said some greens wont be transmorgable.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *12:21pm 9/23/11*

Unread post by Derax »

Pretty sure I listed the stuff you pointed out Lazurianis but I will double check.

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

With mounts you have all of the previous arena mounts + 2 ZG mounts + 1 ZA mount + 2 Naxx achieve mounts + 1 TOC + 1 slow brefest ram + Black Qiraji Bug mount that are all retired. It would be quite a feat to get the achievement without all of those + not buying anything from TCG (they put out more mounts than pets in the TCG it seems).

Hoping they do the next achievement too cause I'll def go for it! I love my mounts. :D
ImageImage
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Unread post by Lazurianis »

@Derax

If I did re-point a few things out, my bad!! :)

@Jessibelle

I see. Never noticed that, thanks for the tip :lol:

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Derax »

Its fine Lazurianis I try and keep up with the 4.3 news best I can but any help is appreciated, So if I missed something or you or anyone else finds news feel free to pm it to me or post it on here and I will update the original post.

On a side note for those that wonder I know the topic says "Your list of it all" but it mostly means hunter related. I am still gonna post General changes and Game changes but I won't be posting changes that effect other classes only and don't effect hunters. Like for example the legendary I most likely will be removing its section since it is rogue only. So that is why you won't be finding 'it all' on here. :p

AdamSavage

Re: Whats new in 4.3, Your list of it all *9:27pm 9/24/11*

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Is the T13 gear going to be divided into 3 different stats category's ? Not sure if I'm asking this properly. Then mentioned you would have Looking for Tier gear, then Tier gear and finally Tier Heroic raid gear. I hope it is, that 2pc bonus for Hunters is actually quite nice!
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

[*] All new pony ride.
[*] Able to ride a dancing bear.
[*] A new companion pet (Fez-wearing monkey).
Want these three above. NOW. I want a Fez-Wearing Monkey...

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Derax »

AdamSavage wrote:Is the T13 gear going to be divided into 3 different stats category's ? Not sure if I'm asking this properly. Then mentioned you would have Looking for Tier gear, then Tier gear and finally Tier Heroic raid gear. I hope it is, that 2pc bonus for Hunters is actually quite nice!
From what I get is that,

Demon Soul 'Looking for raid' Raid (Only 25 man) - Will have the lowest Tier 13 stats gear.
Demon Soul 10/25 Man Raid - Will have the middle Tier 13 stats gear.
Demon Soul Heroic 10/25 Man Raid - Will have the Highest Tier 13 stats gear.

However you will be able to combine any of the them to get your 2/4pc bonus.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lazurianis wrote:@Derax

If I did re-point a few things out, my bad!! :)

@Jessibelle

I see. Never noticed that, thanks for the tip :lol:
No problem! ^^

LisaaraPokefarm

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

They changed how you track stuff. The X-53 Touring Rocket makes a different sound when you go up now.

Image Image
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Kurasu »

I'm just typing things as I find them on the PTR. Most of these will be quick, brief little mentions without any 'whole nother post' necessity. :)

The Plump Turkey pet now has a sound on click. GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!
I haven't checked all the other minipets yet. That's just the one I happened to have out when I logged in to the PTR.

Also, unrelated: perching birds are no longer derping as they perch. Golden Eagles are perched normally and no longer pretending to be in mid-flight.

Daggercap Hawks no longer have droopy-butt! Pic included for proof! They can also loop-the-loop; I can't recall if they were one of the skins that couldn't before this. *hour or so later* They were the skin that could loop, while the 'Stormcrow' (like Dire Raven) could not. And still can not. Bummer. :(

There is also apparently a new quest called 'Allies In Dalaran'. I'm not sure what level it is, but I picked it up at Howling Fjord. No doubt there's one in the other starting zones, too. It brought me to Dalaran, and sent me to the inn. Arranged travel there from Howling Fjord, let me bind my hearthstone there, and there's specific mention of using the Silver Enclave's Portal to get to Stormwind quickly.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

LisaaraPokefarm

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Kurasu »

Another minor snippet!

Mei Francis, in Dalaran, now also sells coffee along with her pets. It restores 96000 mana, and requires level 85 to use. No special effects I can see on drinking it otherwise.
Nothing new from Breanni, though. :(