4.3 Legendary(Confirmed)

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: 4.3 Legendary(Confirmed)

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sasrei wrote:All the other legendaries had multiple classes.. for it to be for one class only. It kinda is. A hunter maybe can go for it but still, why make a legendary with this epic quest line for only one class.
They've done it before.

Technically the staff we have now is best used for warlocks just by its stats(I know others can use it but warlocks get the best use from it, is the point).

Also NO other class uses agility daggers more than rogue does(enhance shammy doesnt count. I usually see them with maces).

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Jessibelle wrote: They've done it before.

Technically the staff we have now is best used for warlocks just by its stats(I know others can use it but warlocks get the best use from it, is the point).

Also NO other class uses agility daggers more than rogue does(enhance shammy doesnt count. I usually see them with maces).
They can't use dagger due to the speed on them. They need slower weapons.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kurenio wrote:
Jessibelle wrote: They've done it before.

They can't use dagger due to the speed on them. They need slower weapons.
Right. I had to say something about enhancement shamans cause I've had some argue they do use daggers, which baffled me.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

This a quote from an interview with GC....
Unless you count the bow, we haven’t done any class specific legendaries to this extent before, so we thought it would be fun to make the legendary quest VERY Rogue-themed.
UNLESS YOU COUNT THE BOW???? WTH? the bow was not class specific, anyone could loot it, in fact the world first to get it was a fecking rogue >.<

"So we thought it would be fun to make the legendary quest VERY Rogue-themed".. WTH? What like a set of war glaives that only Warriors and Rogues could use, is not Rogue themed??? >.<

I mean really, what, I just don't even.....

I'm not in anyways annoyed with the fact that rogues are getting the next legendary, someone has to I guess, but the reasons behind it are bollocks... What about poor Shamans? What the world and the elements in torment, you know, a Cataclysm.. isn't enough of a theme for a Shaman Legendary? Or the Druids of Hyjal and what not happening to the world, not enough of a theme for Kitty druids... but a random black egg that hatched into a dodgy dragon that likes to hang out with rogues is... :roll:

Anyways, thats my rant over, I was just a tad miffed about the almost, off the cuff remarks about it's reasoning.... meh :?

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

This saddens me a little considering I don't believe we have 1 rogue in our guild that does any sort of raiding. They either pvp or are toons people just screw around with. :(

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Ghostcrawler:Sure. It is a pair of daggers – a main-hand and an off-hand dagger. We are designing them such that all three Rogue specs will be able to use it. We have a little tweak in there so that Combat Rogues will be able to Sinister Strike with the daggers without it being a big DPS loss.
......................... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not a single rogue in my guild that is played by there main.

I would have been happy if maybe hunters could go for it to so.. you know its not essentially fully useless for my guild but I am guessing its a Rogue only quest line.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I'm super happy about the daggers, not only is my main a rogue but one of the best dps in our guilds raiders is a rogue, I just hope we're able to help him get them.