Something I'd like to see...

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Striv
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring//Twisting Nether

Re: Something I'd like to see...

Unread post by Striv »

I remember having to tame for abilities too.

I think that Blizz should bring back loyalty but not the whole taming for abilities.
I also think my idea for pets having all the talent trees is within reason.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Caelaza wrote:
Darven wrote:foxes being cunning.
You know, I never got Blizz's desicion on why they were ferocity in the first place if this is what springs to eveyone's mind when someone says "Fox".
Hey I love my om nom dps pet. What I don't need is anther cunning pet. Sides...foxes can be ferocious! Ever see Fox and the Hound? Todd kicks some ass here and there!
Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by Comett »

I wouldn't mind if we could choose, but were given set talent trees (eg you can't select the individual talents within the tree). If Ferocity pets were given 110% damage increase, Cunning were given 110% utility, Tenacity were given 110% survivability - I think it'd cut down on a lot of "complexity" issues, while giving everyone the chance to choose the pet type that they want. PVE = Ferocity, PVP = Cunning, Solo = Tenacity.

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Striv wrote:
And I agree, why aren't foxes cunning?
Because Blizzard knew I wanted a fox terribad and also knew that I pretty much only use ferocity pets.(;

On topic: I'd love this. I would make all my pets ferocity pets and not have to feel like I'm having an off day because things don't die die die as quickly. It's a large part of why I stick with a very few families and will probably never have a full stable. Now, I love my warpstalker to death, I really do. But I would love him even more if I actually liked using him to fight with and not just to camp with. :1
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

some of their talent choices do seem weird. ferocity for moths?

but for some of them i can understand. i mean, plainstriders were made ferocity no doubt with the idea that maybe people would try using them more, its not like they were at all an overall popular choice before hand. granted, I don't see many even now, aside my own

but i agree they could take a few out of cunning and into ferocity
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net