Confirmed info on 4.3

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Confirmed info on 4.3

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Don't say we're getting hydras yet! Some loo loo on MMO Champion made that mistake already and it turned into a horrible heartbreak.

When it's officially released and there is 100% PROOF they're tamable then you can call it. :D :hug:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Area 52 - US

Unread post by Derax »

They said to expect a new raid and dungeon in 4.3 which was never stated on any of the coverage sites they linked (Venturebeat and Gamasutra). These are the only quotes they made.

From the Venturebeat website:
“It’s normal to see some declines, the team is currently working on our largest content update since Cataclysm, which will hit later this year,”

From the Gamasutra website:
Talking about players getting through Cataclysm content faster than previous expansions:...
"And so I think with Cataclysm they were able to consume the content faster than with previous expansions, but that's why we're working on developing more content."
That new content, Morhaime said today, will include "major new raid and dungeon content."

So these new raids and largest content patch could be in the patch AFTER 4.3, Who knows though.

Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)

Darkmantel
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Darkmantel »

New raid, I'd hope its the Abyssal Maw raid they said we would get at launch. Still as everyone has said so far we can only wait and see, though I agree and hope we get the Hydras finally....or at least the war-walkers from Outlands.
yaginoashi
Realm: Uldaman

Unread post by yaginoashi »

ughghh... why is their hardly any info on this patch yet?????!!!!!!! Cata news was front page long before ptr!!!!! I wanna KNOW stuffs!!!! stuffs about 4.3 pets!!!!!
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

yaginoashi wrote:ughghh... why is their hardly any info on this patch yet?????!!!!!!! Cata news was front page long before ptr!!!!! I wanna KNOW stuffs!!!! stuffs about 4.3 pets!!!!!
Relax. 4.3 isnt even until Novemberish. They had a lot ready to show for Cata. That's way different than a brand new patch.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine