This patch looks AMAZING. (Dungeon Previews)

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Re: This patch looks AMAZING. (Dungeon Previews)

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

I too would love to get a chance at face-stabbing Maiev -.- she’s flat out nuts and i feel sorry for Illidan since she never stopped hunting him. Out of the two of them i think he handled the ten thousand year imprisonment better then his warden.

As for the end of time, I heard a few things that are interesting. Idk if its been officially confirmed and I can’t find the vid were they were discussing it, but here is some food for thought.
Murozond does seem to be an anagram of Nozdormu (think a good chunk of us lore junkies noticed that right off the bat) In the End Time Nozdormu goes insane and tries to stop his good self and so you have to fight his bad self who has become infinite. (lots of wibbly-wobbly, timy-wimy…stuff going on there)
The old gods are freed/ breaking out but cannot obtain their full power until all the dragons are dead so they impale Deathwing after he has not further use to them.
You have to fight old god tentacles and what-not as you make your way into the wyrmrest temple.
Thrall plays a big part in taking/using the dragon soul and you have to protect him as he gets it ready.

So sounds cool ;D
Wish I could find that vid…..

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

o_o now i feel bad for deathwing.. like, i always have because his mind was being twisted for thousands and thousands of years before War of the Ancients by the old gods, with him being the earth warder and all and the old gods imprisoned within the earth, it wasnt his fault from the beginning that we went loco but the things hes done in his madness makes you hate and despise him and then the old gods are like 'meh, dont need him anymore *kill*', and then you feel bad that he got killed off like that.. in an act of redemption like how we had to end malygos for his own good (i was appauled when i first heard malygos was gonna be killable) but it feels better then to watch an anti-climatic impalement from the very beings who twisted him to begin with. Curse you old gods, if azeroth wouldnt be utterly destroyed with the death of all of you id go leeroy on all your asses and ensure that i survive >_> rofl XD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Xakaal wrote:o_o now i feel bad for deathwing.. like, i always have because his mind was being twisted for thousands and thousands of years before War of the Ancients by the old gods, with him being the earth warder and all and the old gods imprisoned within the earth, it wasnt his fault from the beginning that we went loco but the things hes done in his madness makes you hate and despise him and then the old gods are like 'meh, dont need him anymore *kill*', and then you feel bad that he got killed off like that.. in an act of redemption like how we had to end malygos for his own good (i was appauled when i first heard malygos was gonna be killable) but it feels better then to watch an anti-climatic impalement from the very beings who twisted him to begin with. Curse you old gods, if azeroth wouldnt be utterly destroyed with the death of all of you id go leeroy on all your asses and ensure that i survive >_> rofl XD
Oh yay! I'm not the only Maly fangirl around here! :D

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine