new models coming soon to PTR?

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

new models coming soon to PTR?

Unread post by Zangor »

i was thinking about the lack of new models and stuff on PTR build lately and also how a bunch of stuff was anounced at blizzcon
so in a future build we are most likely going to see a model for tyreals charger and the diablo 3 shaman pet anyone else thinking if we are getting a new spirit beast that it will be in one of those future builds?
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: new models coming soon to PTR?

Unread post by Astratia »

Tyreal's Charger will be released along with 4.3, so you should see that in game soon. :)

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

I don't really expect us to get a new rare (SB or not) for this patch. I mean, blizzard gave us 10 rares for 4.2. And tbh, I'd rather them work on rares for MoP! :D

And yeah as for new models, there are quite a few out but not as much as I would expect for the final Cata patch. Can't wait to see Tyrael's Charger in WMV! ^-^

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

Tyreal's Charger was a HUGE surprise and now I can't wait to see it on the PTR in action.
Wamo
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Wamo »

Zangor wrote:so in a future build we are most likely going to see a model for tyreals charger and the diablo 3 shaman pet anyone else thinking if we are getting a new spirit beast that it will be in one of those future builds?
I think so. Hopefully Blizzard are taking their time on it and making an awesome new model!
TheDoomcookie wrote:I don't really expect us to get a new rare (SB or not) for this patch. I mean, blizzard gave us 10 rares for 4.2. And tbh, I'd rather them work on rares for MoP! :D

They've given us a new Spirit Beast each major patch since 3.0, so I don't see them stopping now!
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Wamo wrote:They've given us a new Spirit Beast each major patch since 3.0, so I don't see them stopping now!
The splitting of 4.1 and 4.2 muddied that a bit, since 4.1 didn't bring a new spirit beast, but 4.2 brought three....and they were originally supposed to be part of the same patch, but the content was staggered.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Mannoroth

Unread post by Neith »

I'm still holding out for an updated wolf skin. :( Really really hoping for one. The new models i.e. Sambas and the tiger we've seen previews of, are amazing, and it would be equally amazing if they updated the wolves in same manner or gave us a rare wolf with that kind of wonderfully amazing detail/skeleton/etc.
Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Considering that all this patch is adding is the raid, 3 5-mans, and the DMF island, I wouldn't expect many new pets. We likely got everything last go-around.

Be pleasantly surprised if we get something, and don't be dissapointed if we don't.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I agree with Slick, but for different reasons. This patch is a big deal, since it's Deathwing, and there's a lot of big, complicated stuff going in, like transmog. I figure resources are being allocated in those directions rather than to pets, since, yes, we were totally spoiled rotten last patch. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Yep. Other than new ones showing up in the 5-mans, I wouldn't expect much.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I dont mind at all if we dont get new pets (beyond the 2 new shiny hunched cats) cause MoP will probably be half a year afterwards and we're gonna see an explosion of things to do and things to tame

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Yah I have to agree it will probably be a quiet patch on the hunter pet front just cause of everything thats going on with the raid, raid finder, dungeons, transmog. So its alot going on for the devs especially since its a deathwing raid after all the random YOU STOOD IN THE FIRE (yes I stood in the fire.. I stood in the fire for the past few moths. stop torching me!) they had to go all out on that and unfortunately it means that a few things had to be put on the back burner or pushed aside. Id love to see something new before 4.3 comes out but its hard to say, busy Noah has been busy *hugs Noah*

Plus the patch coming out when the expansion has been so busy and the whole blizzcon which is alot of work for the developers, ill be just be happy with whatever we get ^.^

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Kikanu
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Kikanu »

Spirit Beast - Afraszi Forest Strider. "Rare"spawn (IE, up at all times) from Darkmoon Faire Island, and a very feral tallstrider model.

That's my prediction. I mean, we didn't even get to test the Darkmoon Faire yet on the PTR, so it may hide some nifty surprises.
WoW, where is my KAMEN RIDER BEETLE LARVA PET?