4.3 NOT hitting Nov. 15th

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: 4.3 NOT hitting Nov. 15th

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Slickrock wrote:
AdamSavage wrote:
Jessibelle wrote:Apparently not. There were people all over MMO Champ and such, according to the article, saying it was gonna release next week. Go figure. XD
I guess the overall IQ over there is low...The patch always comes after the end of a season, not before...
So everyone else is an idiot but you?...
No one ever said that. People actively following patch releases and PTR builds should all know by now how Blizzard's pattern works. Blizzard never releases a major patch before an arena season; it's always after. And just because a PTR build gets marked as a release build doesn't mean the patch will be here right away.

The people that typically frequent MMO-Champion saying otherwise are probably doing it to try and get a rise out of others, potentially trolling, or may not pay attention to how things work. I don't know nor pretend to know, I typically avoid those types of threads where I know, dare I say it, "stupidity galore" will be because people feel like spreading false information.

Boubille is very rarely ever wrong about his patch release assessments and it was stated very clearly on the front page of MMO-C that the patch would not release this week.

Really, the hostility in this thread needs to tone down. =/ The OP is meant to help stop misinformation from spreading as it has a tendency to do.

If I had to make a prediction about when the patch will drop, I'd say Dec. 6th or 13th ish as that's around the time SWTOR pre-orders will be getting early access to the game. However, that's just my personal guess. :)

*Note: I apologize if the tones in my posts come off as negative or hostile; they are in no way meant to.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I blame Hitler's cat.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

You did fine, Tyger. And you're right. thats all this thread was for.

Rofl Teigs. Always that darn cat!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Moderator »

Locked for Godwin'ing, among other things.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Hmm, this hasn't actually been locked yet, so I think this is a good time to apologize.

Yeah, I'm probably the "one person" Jessibelle was referring to, but that's okay, I deserved it. I was being a turd and taking offense where none was meant.

I had a very, very rough day yesterday because something terrible happened to my very best friend, and my mom made me feel like crap about myself. But I'm not trying to make this a pity party about myself. I'm just saying that I was very emotional yesterday and I felt that people were making fun of ignorant folks like me who don't keep up on this sort of thing.

No one called me stupid personally, I know that, I just took things out of context and got emotional. It's not like me to get upset over this sort of thing, so I apologize for overreacting. I know you all weren't trying to hurt me or anyone else, and I apologize if anything I said to any of you was hurtful.

If no one forgives me, that's okay, too. I just needed to apologize for my own reason.

Thanks for reading!!! :hug: Still love you all. ;)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

It wasn't you, Rhy. x3 Believe me. But all is forgiven. We all got bad days.

LisaaraPokefarm

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Forgiveness or otherwise, People, locked is locked! Even if Moderator may have forgotten to hit the 'locked' button, don't post to a locked posting. :)

.... wait. Didn't I just.... aw DAMMI*banned*
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

It's okay. We still love you Kurasu. XD

LisaaraPokefarm