Patch 4.3 on live realms this week

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Re: Patch 4.3 on live realms this week

Unread post by Siliverin »

i cant wait for it, tomorrow wont come fast enough, and the servers wont be up fast enough lol
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I still haven't decided on what transmog outfit to use yet, or even if I will at all for the first while. I've grown pretty fond of the T12 set now that I have all the pieces, but I also love the purple/green PvP conquest gear I got, and my Ebonhold based set.

I feel like one of those girls looking at her closet full of clothes and fretting "I don't know what to weeearrrr!" :lol:
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I'm still kind of on the fence on what to wear myself. I won't be able to complete my s1 set, so I'm not really enthused.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Woohoo! Tuesday's my regular raid night, so hopefully the servers will come up smoothly and we'll be good to hit the ground running.

And you know...I thought I had a transmog set ready to go, but then we decided to roflstomp Ulduar-10 Saturday night and the Magnetized Projectile Emitter dropped.

And, really, it's the perfect gun for a dwarf engineer. I mean, come on, it's a freakin' rail gun! And it's even better for me, because I'm an engineer and a physicist outside the game and I worked on a rail gun project many years ago.

The T5 Hunter set (which has lightning bolts coming from the shoulders) works thematically with a rail gun, but the armor colors don't really match the gun colors. T12 matches color-wise, but I'm getting a little tired of T12. Decisions, decisions....

Attachments
Decisions.jpg
Decisions.jpg (75.54 KiB) Viewed 13630 times

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

But of course before everyone can try out the new items, every mailbox in SW and Ogrimmar will be covered with players claiming their Tyrael's Charger. I plan to be in Dalaran to avoid the crush.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

I've already got a map/plan for what is going in my Void. All neat, organized and level staggered.

I'm only missing the belt from my perfect transmogrify outfit, but I will get it soon I hope. I have other outfits I also <3, but they are 2 or 3 pieces short or are at different levels of completion.

I'm excited to see the darkmoon fair as I made a point of avoiding it during the ptr to have something new and exciting once 4.3 when live.

Can't wait to burn a big hole in the new raid. We got 6/7 on the ptr and had 4 of our raiders with pre-made toons and their mains are much better geared, so hopefully will be able to get DW down 1st week. Fingers X

So many pets and mounts to chase that I've had to write down a list of who what where when.

In fact, I may just be feeling little to ill to make it into work tomorrow <.<

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

Wassa wrote:
I don't mind the new run, but it looks so silly at normal run speeds. It looks like I'm pulling Hahadori with a rope around her neck and she's resisting me going so slow. Would have been nice if they kept the old run for run speed and the new run for dash/mount speeds.
I could live with that too. But this new weird animation just looks too strange for me. It even does it when it's walking next to you.
"No Fido! Stay!" :?

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

-looks at transmog bag-
-glares at ToC-10-
-weep-

I'm not ready. Not ready!
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

OOhh, going to have some VERY happy raiders in our guild tonight once we can log on. This is raid gorup 2 and some of raid group 1's raid night!!! Wooot. Wish we had downed Rag befor this but its all good....*claps hands* NEW PRETTYFUL KITTIES here I come!!!!! (oh and the neat new charger mount)