Transmogrify this!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Re: Transmogrify this!

Unread post by Aeladrine »

By the way: This is probably going to be my go-to gun look, if I can ever get my hands on it. You are still missed, BRK.):
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

I can't say I'm too excited about this from a RP standpoint - considering my RP gear is composed of cloth and leather(I play an engineer, not a hunter) I won't be able to run around in it. Really disappointed my poor Devout set and Transcendence lookalike are still going to be shoved away in storage because I might confuse some flagged guy while I'm out doing archaeology, too, especially the former since I spent days in BC heroics farming the pieces. I can also imagine RP gear prices skyrocketing very, very soon...it'll be akin to glyphs, I think - you only need to get the item once, but they're going to make you pay out the nose for it. Looking at you WrA, and your 350g Glyph of Spirit Tap!

And do the Dungeon sets even drop anymore? I think the Tier stuff still does, but if I remember right Devout, Beststalker, Shadowcraft, etc. are no longer attainable.

That said, thinking the Glimmering set, for my Orc-soon-to-be-Draenei hunter though. I know there's a less...bright version, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. :(

I plan on sticking my Rogue in the Sentinel gear, if I can find non-plate shoulders that match. Then she'll look like the oldschool Orgrimmar guards, which is very fitting for an Orc. :)

Flutters the shadow priest will get Mageweave, obviously, at least until I can piece together the real Transcendence set.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

If I had to pick a tier set, I'd probably go with Demon Stalker. But I really don't feel like going to the effort of putting one together, and I think I'd actually prefer something less flashy. I'm going to look through low level crafted gear today, see if I can find stuff I like.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Veph:
In your picture, what are the two sets on the top left and top right? I don't believe I've seen those (well since classic WoW) and their name totally eludes me.

I'll probably fill out with the proper forms later, but me? I'm going to probably be rockin my Blessed Gard of Undead Slaying (The epics from the WotLK pre-launch event). Seriously, I get to wear a recolored Judgement gear finally? SCHWEET. Otherwise I'll be wearing probably my Windrunner's regalia from ToC. I always loved how nice it looked on my NE.

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

So who's bringing back the plate bikini lol.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Rikaku wrote:Veph:
In your picture, what are the two sets on the top left and top right? I don't believe I've seen those (well since classic WoW) and their name totally eludes me.
The top left is the black Ulduar set, it has Ironaya’s Discarded Mantle, Chestguard of the Lasher, Leggings of the Insatiable, Gloves of Taut Grip, Boots of Unsettled Prey, and Belt of the Blood Pit.
The top right is the Chief Brigadier set.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Ideally, I'd like to go with this. I lack the belt and boots, though, and they're no longer in the game, so I'm at a loss. :(

Currently building my season 10 area set, which will be a nice option (I'm actually only missing the belt and boots for these purposes).

I'll either go with the ruthless look or the furious (season 6) look; I'm undecided. Season 1 is still my top choice.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Using random greenies and a few old dungeon / raid drops, I created this for my all mail gear set;

The head item is the only thing that isn't mail (crown of the fire festival atm), it's simply a placeholder untill the lvl 60 Ragnaros finally drops THIS ONE for me

Yay firelands inspired gear set :) If I manage to find fitting gear I intend to get a water, air and earth set aswell
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Hmm.. I might have to steal some shammy shoulders...
Account has been closed at user's request.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

I have to admit: I *like* the idea of having to collect gear before you can transmog. I *do* wish that you could collect the stuff that's not your 'normal gear' (I.E. cloth and leather for a hunter; I can deal with not getting plate) but it's small enough a sacrifice that it won't hurt me *too* badly. And I'm a collector. I'll be more than happy to grab every piece of gear I can and check how it looks. Plus, the price on some stuff may go up on the AH just because 'it looks freaking awesome'. :D

I would kill to be able to get all my stuff on my banker. I'm a 'banker pimp' at heart. Part of the fun for me was making a level 1 banker and seeing just how awesome I could get him at only level 1. But unfortunately my banker's a warrior, and a lot of his favorite gear is cloth. :(

I *am* sad about all the one-time stuff that I had and got rid of, though. :( I had the entire set of 'Northrend' sanctified mail, for example. All gone. And a few other old sets that I had to get rid of for the purposes of space. I wonder if I can get them replaced.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Zhele
Realm: Mal'Ganis US

Unread post by Zhele »

I had wanted to use the Warrior's set, until I realised a lot of the items are non-stat D:

So I have this:

Pants and chest: Warrior's set
Cape: Crystalweave Cape
Boots: Abyssal Mail Greaves
Gloves: Nethersteel Gauntlets
Head: Ritualist's Helm
Belt: Cord of the Ring
Gun: Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer
Shoulders: Elite Shoulders

the black version of the gun would match better, but it has like a 0.xx% drop rate.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

I don't know what I want yet but I do know I want to use these two things...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=20203
http://www.wowhead.com/item=33474

Its so hard to find something that will look good with it. DX

Edit: I finally found something I like! If you find something 'eh' about lemme know C:

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

Now I *really* wish I didn't DE that Voodoo Hunter's Bow from the ZA quest.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

This is much MUCH better! <3

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I think this is what I will end up using. I just need to get Venomstrike from WC.
Drezizul
Realm: Demon Soul

Unread post by Drezizul »

Surprised no one mentioned Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
Last edited by Drezizul on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'm actually planning on getting my Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle back, always loved the look of it. :)
Drezizul
Realm: Demon Soul

Unread post by Drezizul »

Yeah it def one of the best looking guns, not sure how to link stuff yet but Helm of Soothing Currents looks pretty cool
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the scarlet set <3
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Actually, I'm heavily thinking about getting that back again.(; Minus the chest piece, because at the time I had this purple I bought off the auction house instead. It was this gorgeous white thing, lemme see if I can find it again.

Edit: I believe it was this, since it's the only purple within the levels. Not as pretty as I recalled, but I was always wearing my Scarlet Tabard.(; Still thinking about getting it again, though.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog