Which armour set will you use?

maxwdld
Realm: Hyjal

Re: Which armour set will you use?

Unread post by maxwdld »

Hello found this site and love it but i have a request i have the bow Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers here is a link from wowhead http://www.wowhead.com/item=18713 and i'm looking for a set that would look good but i just don't have an eye for that sort of thing and thank you for your time I don't want to bug anyone with this but just asking if anyone has a set in mind alrdy for this bow and I have a staff for it also tyvm Have a great day :D
aroserathyn
Realm: Shattered Hand

Unread post by aroserathyn »

I will be using the Steadfast armor set, its mail around lvl 30. Looks very very awesome ^^

Here is a link, its not my char, just a picture of the set :)
Zalahad
Realm: Azuremyste EU

Unread post by Zalahad »

Demonstalker Battlegear, because it looks so deadly.
Only need 1 piece more for the full set :D
Anjelier
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Unread post by Anjelier »

There are so many gorgeous transmogrification sets in this thread--although I must say, I especially love your druidic one, Wassa! I was considering going that route myself (or putting together a shamanic set with the Pauldrons of Wild Magic), but ended up going with something more in-character for Anjelier...

His gun is going to be the Fox Hunter's Rifle, since it'll probably take me forever and a day to get myself into Ulduar, and then for the Rifle of the Platinum Guard to drop even if I do manage to go there!
Ebonrook
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (US)

Unread post by Ebonrook »

maxwdld wrote:Hello found this site and love it but i have a request i have the bow Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers here is a link from wowhead http://www.wowhead.com/item=18713 and i'm looking for a set that would look good but i just don't have an eye for that sort of thing and thank you for your time I don't want to bug anyone with this but just asking if anyone has a set in mind alrdy for this bow and I have a staff for it also tyvm Have a great day :D
A little earlier in this post, someone posted their Rhok'delar set.
TheDoomcookie wrote:Image
That one is made up of Lightining-Charged Battlegear (Tier 11) and a Draenic Wildstaff.

If you're not wanting to wear T11, or can't get it, I wager stuff like the Fel Iron Chain can be mixed with something. Sadly, that's not a complete set.

There's also a nice site with outfit ideas here.
http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/2010/ ... mail-sets/

Oh, and welcome to the site! :D
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

My set has undergone changes! I realized that I really didn't like several parts of it, so I just switched them out, and I'm a lot happier with it now. (Oh, and your set is BA, Anjelier. Love the gold and blue.)

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything that would actually fit Rassaa's character, so she'll just wear armor that I love until I can find something that matches her.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Phyress
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel

Unread post by Phyress »

I finally finished collecting the pieces for my PvP set:

Now if i could just get an Astral Light Bow, my PvE set would be complete as well..
DerpyBombardment
Realm: Anetheron

Unread post by DerpyBombardment »

Dragonstalker set. For sure.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

Same set that I got goin for my nelf looks good on Nügget too, so here's what I'm goin for...

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_091911_135907.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091911_135907.jpg (116.58 KiB) Viewed 3386 times

BigRedPuppy
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by BigRedPuppy »

Gear - http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/2011/ ... y-recolor/ (Transmogrifying doesn't require certain stats, just the ability to use the item!)
Ranged - http://www.wowhead.com/item=47740
Staff - http://www.wowhead.com/item=18842
Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

Daashi will be wearing the Beast Lord set. http://www.wowpedia.org/Beast_Lord_Armor

Tufak...still not sure. I've been getting pieces of Giantstalker while rep grinding, so I'm debating...tauren in chainmail hotpants, anyone?

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Anjelier wrote:There are so many gorgeous transmogrification sets in this thread--although I must say, I especially love your druidic one, Wassa! I was considering going that route myself (or putting together a shamanic set with the Pauldrons of Wild Magic), but ended up going with something more in-character for Anjelier...

His gun is going to be the Fox Hunter's Rifle, since it'll probably take me forever and a day to get myself into Ulduar, and then for the Rifle of the Platinum Guard to drop even if I do manage to go there!
Whats the name of the items in that set!??! its gorgeous @_@

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Xakaal wrote:
Anjelier wrote:There are so many gorgeous transmogrification sets in this thread--although I must say, I especially love your druidic one, Wassa! I was considering going that route myself (or putting together a shamanic set with the Pauldrons of Wild Magic), but ended up going with something more in-character for Anjelier...

Whats the name of the items in that set!??! its gorgeous @_@
I tried to piece it together as best I could:
Goggles: http://www.wowhead.com/item=42551 (Truesight Ice Blinders)
Shoulders: http://www.wowhead.com/item=70051 (Bloodthirsty Charscale Shoulders)
Chest: Both the chest and pants are Cataclysm quest rewards, I remember having them while leveling in Uldum specifically, though the name escapes me.
Pants: ^
Belt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=70595 (Vicious Gladiator)
Boots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=70045 (Bloodthirsty Charscale Boots)

Not sure on the gloves, or the cloak, but I'm 99% sure the polearm is a drop out of ICC. There are likely other items with the same skins such as the goggles, shoulders/boots, but these were what I recognized them as right away.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

I will have some sets that I think everyone will have. Demonstalker, Riftstalker, Gronnstalker, Scourgestalker (10m red version). I am also building a cataclysm shaman off set and a frostwitch off set (blue version). these are all well and good and there for when im feeling retro-y or shaman-y. I thought about doing the shaman set and renaming my pets after totems xD

however there are a couple sets I want to build, and im just gonna have to sit down with WMV and slog through (looking at WMV for more than an hour makes my eyes roll into the back of my head). I see a lot of the themes already put together here and how perfect they are and it makes me really want to get deeper into it besides just getting _______stalker set.

This is what I want to build a transmog set for especially:

1) My tanking/soloing gear (I am thinking a primal theme, I would like to build it around Headdress of the First Shaman, I dont like beaststalker at all).
2) My dps pew pew gear (I am thinking sniper or assassin theme but this theme is fluid)
3) A green/purple chilling out theme.

The green/purple theme kinda happened by accident. One day I just realized I had a lot of purples and greens going on in my hunter already, so I wanted to build on that. Gonna have to chain 5 hour energies to get through WMV.

edit: images are a little big, resizing...
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Ooh ooh I almost forgot, I want to do a set that goes with the Frostworm mount so I look appropriate riding it. Maybe a darker/skull theme. Probably use Njorndar bone bow or maybe Accursed bow of the elite.

Anjelier
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Unread post by Anjelier »

Lupis! Thank you! Your armor set's gorgeous. <3 That's one of my favorite helms in the game, to boot!

Xakaal, awfully sorry about taking so long to respond! Here are all of the items. :D
head: Truesight Ice Blinders
shoulders: Bloodthirsty Charscale Shoulders or Seafoam Mantle
chest: Troggbane Chestguard or Crabcracker Chestguard or Chestguard of the Naz'jar (there's actually another quest-only chestpiece using this skin, but I forget its name; sorry!)
wrists: Interrogator's Shackles
gloves: Gloves of Foolish Innocence (pretty sure there are other gloves with the same skin, but I can't recall the names)
belt: Vicious Gladiator's Links of Accuracy or Vicious Gladiator's Links of Cruelty
legs: Trapspring Leggings or Legguards of Revelation (there are... two, I think, other quest-only skins of these legs, but again, can't remember their names)
boots: Bloodthirsty Charscale Boots
cloak: Cloak of War (and there are numerous other cloaks using the same skin)
weapon: Wrathful Gladiator's Pike
Vinessa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ysondre - US

Unread post by Vinessa »

Oh well, my main is a rogue, and im going for this:

Bloodfang set (ZOMG! *my fangirl mode sets on with this set*)
And Daggers from C'Thun and The Black Stalker.
Kinda lame that i only have 2/8 Bloodfang cause bwl hates me :l The first week i didn't got anything and the 2nd i got belt ._.
And 1/2 daggers :)

also, im still trying to figure out what is going to wear my hunter... uhmm... i love Dragonstalker set... BUT! i want something different for her :) something that will remind me of my good times in BC :D Prolly going for Gladiator's Pursuit, cause i pvp'ed all bc :lol: and i also have 4/5 of it in the bank :P
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

I think I'm going to use the Warlord's Pursuit set, the level 60 PVP epics. I love the green-and-gold with all the metal tracery everywhere.

However, I fully reserve the right to change my look 5x a day ... I hope it's not that expensive!
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

My Rogue's Set:

No Helm (most likely it'll be hidden from view)
Back: Currently Undecided (whatever I have will be hidden from view)
Shoulders: Puncture-Binding Spaulders
Chest: Iconic Vest
Wrist: Unknown/Undecided
Hands: Savage Handwraps
Waist: Strapping Belt
Legs: Booty Bay Pantaloons
Feet: Behemoth Boots
Hand-Held Weapon(s): Bloodrazor (qty: 2; not shown in image)

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising