Which armour set will you use?

hpkomic
Realm: Ysera; Cho'gall

Re: Which armour set will you use?

Unread post by hpkomic »

Alright, have the sets for both of my mains completely finished.

First off, we have my hunter, Staedtler Steingut with the Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan, various pieces of soldier and veteran's armor, truesight ice-blinders, and the mantle of moss with the tabard of his wildhammer clan. All together, he wears practical equipment with the single exception of his incredibly detailed firearm. He drinks hard, shoots frequently, and babies his pets.

ImageImage

Aluia Ravenmane is wearing the full Lightbringer set from Outland, and carries the bulky Royal Crest of Lordaeron offset with a practical, if not subdued, sword. Considering all of the work she has done fighting the undead hordes, she wears her Argent Crusader's tabard with pride. Her ornamentation inspires awe in her allies, and fear in her enemies.

Got a little RP in here, but I love these characters dearly. I need to finish my rogue's set now.
Vinessa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ysondre - US

Unread post by Vinessa »

ok, so i decided which armor will my hunter be using ^^
After around 20 wipes trying to solo Maulgar, decided to ask for help from a hunter friend. Killed him and proceeded to Gruul for my pants (the only one i needed to complete the set cause i had 4/5 in my bank since bc xD)

Ok, the only thing that dont fit is the bow. But that was the better thing i had in bank.

Would have been GREAT if i could use my
You know why D:

if anyone has a ranged weapon idea for this, ill appreciate it :)
(Crossbow-Gun preferably :P)
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

Linesk (huntard):

Liresk (derp knight):

Caterpie (disco priest):

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Unread post by Vetiver »

green season 9 space samurai for life

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3

hpkomic
Realm: Ysera; Cho'gall

Unread post by hpkomic »

I love my sets so far and transmogging is definitely neat. It only cost around 200 gold for each character. Your item level will determine how much the transmog for each piece is.
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

@hpkomic: I love both of your sets, but Aluia's armor is especially awesome. That shield is incredibly badass, and everything just fits together really well. Good job!

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Wulfy
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Wulfy »

Made a set that I really like, however it requires 2 items to be restored that had been DE-ed a while back. So far no luck with the restoration of the shoulders/boots - hopefully the Darkmoon Faire will come to my rescue..somehow.

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

Well most of my toons who i plan to have a set for are done-
Siliverin(hunter): Season 4 arena hunter set, spire of withering dreams ( Uld) and bow of the betrayer ( off illy in bt) [Finish]
Shaleh(hunter):deadly gladiator chain helm, gaurdian chain sabatons, furious elements shoulders and chest piece ( from shatt vendor),fists of mukoa, roc feather bow ( may change out) and weap is still unknown on what to use, looks like a troll/shammy set.[Not Finished Yet]
Starstrasza (pally): Purple judgement look a like [Finished]
Soridormi(priest): all za/zg gear ( troll looking) [Not Finished yet]

Gonna attempt to get some pics
Last edited by Siliverin on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

I'm still missing a couple of pieces, but you get the idea. I'm not too sure about the bow though... For a melee weapon I'll probably be going for Reaver of the Infinites.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_100511_195642.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100511_195642.jpg (307.36 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

My druid! May or may not change his fur color again to match it. (Er ,and I'll get the belt too, which I forgot to add.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Elayna
Realm: Kazzak-EU

Unread post by Elayna »

Bubu wrote: Nice set :O)

But did you ever try Hero's set on?

Looks really cool on worgens :O)
I like this set too, some of the pieces fit well with Strikers garb from AQ 40. Too bad most of the Heros set is random world drops... Makes it hard to get.
Zykex

Unread post by Zykex »

People here have really great ideas, sadly i cant figure out how i should look like :|

When i heard first of the transmogrification i wanted to look like http://www.wowhead.com/npc=11878#screenshots, because he is the reason i kinda made my hunter undead, but the main problems are that he is wearing cloth and leather and 1H Weapons and that i would get tired of the kinda simple look :\

So i kinda would love if you have any suggestions how a undead hunter should look like!
Some Plague/Scourge"stalker" Set would be awesome! :D

Love the look of the recoloured Scourgestalker Helm, but shoulders dont match too well as they are too small for my taste (sadly most shoulders are pretty small on an undead, duh!)

Tried some nerubian look without Tier10/Tier7 shoulders/Helm, but still something "plague/scourgeish" would be awesome! :)

Here is my try
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Wulfy
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Wulfy »

Zykex wrote:Tried some nerubian look without Tier10/Tier7 shoulders/Helm, but still something "plague/scourgeish" would be awesome! :)
I always thought that this was interesting. Not sure if it can be transmogged though.
Zykex

Unread post by Zykex »

I always thought that this was interesting. Not sure if it can be transmogged though.
Would've been my helm if it were transmogable, but sadly it wont work, tried Demonstalker, but the shoulders are kinda small :\
Britany
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Kargath (US)

Unread post by Britany »

Here's what I came up with for my hunter:
And these are the melee weapons I'll use, depending on whether what I have equipped is a polearm or staff :D

And this is what I am gonna use for my druid. Definitely changing the gloves though, the ones in the screenshot are just placeholders.
It's definitely less flashy than what I had originally thought I'd use, but I really like it.
Attachments
britanytransmog1.png
britanytransmog1.png (572.91 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I finally got my transmog set finished for Wassa (which I posted back here). I went with Steelhawk Crossbow for my ranged weapon as I couldn't get Lohn'goron, Bow of the Torn-Heart restored and couldn't find another bow that matched the set.

Here are sets I made for my high level alts:

Balance/Resto druid. This is similar to the RP set I already use on her but instead I always used Shroud of the Lore`nial, but that's cloth. Substituting it with Phaelia's Vestments of the Sprouting Seed which is BoE so I might get lucky finding it on the AH if I can't get into any Uld 25 runs.

ImageImage
My shaman's sets. Enhancement on the left (showing both an axe and mace depending on what I have at the time) and resto on the right. I have these sets already except the chestpiece on the enhance set, as I was using a leather harness for RP. The mail chest I like is a random level 60 green that seems to only drop in AQ, so it might be a long time until I find it on the AH. I'll be going with a more simple Emberstone Breastplate until I can get it.

Ptay's set. Going for a Northrend leather like set, as I RP her as a Taunka. Thinking of going with Sonic Spear for polearm, but I'll probably go with more simple weapons, maybe changing my gun to more simple Tribute Gun.
Attachments
ShamanEnhanceTransmogSet.PNG
ShamanEnhanceTransmogSet.PNG (234.98 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
PotaTransmogSet.PNG
PotaTransmogSet.PNG (244.67 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
ShamanRestoTransmogSet.PNG
ShamanRestoTransmogSet.PNG (191.29 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
PtayTransmogSet.PNG
PtayTransmogSet.PNG (222.71 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
Last edited by Wassa on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

dragonaa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: ghostlands

Unread post by dragonaa »

heres my toons sets some are still works in progress
Hunter
Druid
Pally
Mage

Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Unread post by Nightsights »

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=46 ... 7751:4+1:0

T8, Ulduar 25 w/ Wolfslayer rifle and probably the Sonic Spear
can't find a pair of matching boots
mazungu

Unread post by mazungu »

Just collected the Black Dragonscale set for my hunter and added in some red accents.