Which armour set will you use?

Muira
Realm: Terenas

Re: Which armour set will you use?

Unread post by Muira »

Would love to know what set that is Celar/Magli, looks really nice and perfect for what I have in mind!
Celar

Unread post by Celar »

Nice color I will take a look on ah to see if I can find one.

The set is: Frostsworn Bone Mail
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=967#.

Hunter

Celar / Argent Dawn

Beata / Padme / Spike / Killer

Sig and Avater created by Celar

Muira

Unread post by Muira »

Celar wrote:Nice color I will take a look on ah to see if I can find one.

The set is: Frostsworn Bone Mail
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=967#.
Great, thanks very much!
Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

As Celar says, it's the Frostsworn set, which are boss drops from the Icecrown Citadel 5-man dungeons that came out in patch 3.3. Celar's link will tell you which boss drops what piece. Some of the pieces only drop from heroic-mode bosses, so it'll probably take a little time to farm it all up.

I will say, though, that it was deeply satisfying going into HoR repeatedly and just blowing everything the hell up. Hated that place.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Celar

Unread post by Celar »

Well I have been farming for the gear pieces I am working on the heroic ones first which are the shoulders, Chest, and gloves been a week and none dropped. It seems blizz made them hard to get while the other gear are easy to get. I wish there a way that I can just do the heroics over and over again on the same day as the regular dungeons.

I will beable to make my sig and avator once I finally get the main three items to drop.

Hunter

Celar / Argent Dawn

Celar

Unread post by Celar »

I havn't given up on the heroics yet but I am gonna give them 4 or 5 more tries then I will start farming a different set.

I have found 2 alternatives that looks nice.

The red one is: Stilled Heart Mail which is what said on wow head transmog.

The blue set is just like the Frostworn Bone Mail but different color the shoulders is not the exact same model but its close to the red one.

But I do need help choosing so if ya guys want to vote which looks best on my worgen I welcome it :)

Hunter

Celar / Argent Dawn

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I like the blue set the best.
Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

+1 on the blue set. I like those shoulders with it. In fact, I think I like that shoulder design better than the "official" shoulder model for the Frostsworn set. The spikes aren't quite as spiky, and it has a nice subtle particle effect.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Celar

Unread post by Celar »

yea I am thinking of go ahead and just do Naxx 25 man for those since there drop rates are higher but the problem is soloing Naxx I heard the bosses that drops those shoulder hits hard and can not be soloed even me as lvl 88. wonder how many poeple ya need to do Instructor Razuvious, Gluth ( that still heals from the zombies), and Thaddius but ya have to clear Gluth to get to him.

I know theres another shoulders with the same color but still need help sigh hard to get people to run ya on these hard raids heh.

Hunter

Celar / Argent Dawn

zyggie
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: lightninghoof

Unread post by zyggie »

I wish i knew how to post pics, but my Mits has the sentry's set and my Moodeep has the steadfast set.
Wadington
Realm: Nathrezim

Unread post by Wadington »

I use the Gronnstalker, Demonstalker, Giantstalker, and working on the dragonstalker. I like l that look of classic and BC sets the best.
Sig and avatar made by Kurenio
Muira

Unread post by Muira »

Thanks to finding out about the Frostsworn set, I now have a nice transmog for my Shado Pan set on my shaman. Combined with hands and feet from the random 'orca' set. As they just refused to drop! So thanks all.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I use Gronnstalker atm and am working on Dragonstalker, can anyone sugest a good tabard to go with that set? I use the TB one on gronnstalker goes very nice but not sure what goes with purple and gold :?

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lynviktus
Realm: Frostmane(EU) - Kazzak(EU)

Unread post by Lynviktus »

Castilé wrote:I use Gronnstalker atm and am working on Dragonstalker, can anyone sugest a good tabard to go with that set? I use the TB one on gronnstalker goes very nice but not sure what goes with purple and gold :?
I use Tabard of the Achiever most of the times with gronnstalker, Tabard of the Shattered Sun works aswell with pretty much all sets.

I tend to run around in gianstalker as it's one of my favorite sets as a dwarf, also gives me opportunite to use a rarely seen gun - Pretty me
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Lynviktus wrote:
Castilé wrote:I use Gronnstalker atm and am working on Dragonstalker, can anyone sugest a good tabard to go with that set? I use the TB one on gronnstalker goes very nice but not sure what goes with purple and gold :?
I use Tabard of the Achiever most of the times with gronnstalker, Tabard of the Shattered Sun works aswell with pretty much all sets.

I tend to run around in gianstalker as it's one of my favorite sets as a dwarf, also gives me opportunite to use a rarely seen gun - Pretty me
Thanks Lyn! Ergh more rep to grind...my current 'main' is a re roll/RAF speed lvl hunter so she has 0 rep (apart from the new pandaria ones). In hindsight I prob should of faction swapped space goat but oh well, back to the grind!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

WickedViperess
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by WickedViperess »

Wulfy wrote:While I haven't found/created a set I'm in love with for my hunter, I did come up with 2 sets for my druid:

My Feral Druid has that VERY SAME mog, cap and all.. Which is weird I thought I was the only one to come up with it. xD
Even weirder that its that exact. Wanna check my druids name is Eclípse on Blackhand - US
I can't get over how exact it is. Freaky, I've never looked up mog sets for druids I made it up myself.