DK Tribal set

dragonaa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: ghostlands

DK Tribal set

Unread post by dragonaa »

i'm working on a tribal dk set shes a tauren and hates what shes become so i want her set to reflect her tribal roots haveing some trouble finding trible plte besides the stuff from za/zg whitch is trollish not taureny

also makeing a prist nature set but thats alot easyer so im not as worryed as i am about my dk

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: DK Tribal set

Unread post by pop »

Can you provide more on your character's back story?
dragonaa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: ghostlands

Unread post by dragonaa »

before she was killed by the scourge she was a peaceful tauren druid when she died and was reborn as a death knight she feared what she had become and took the first chance to break away from the lich kings grasp she returned to mulgore and felt she didnt belong she left for undercity and she pledged herself to lady sylvanus where ever she goestho she still wears things that remind her of her past life in mugore.
sry i know its quick im kinda tired but thats her story in a nutshell

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

You might want to try bold set from tbc dungeons, bogslayer set, symbolic set, lofty set, chromite set, blood fist, drak crest, gothic or wyrmskull set as I think those seems to be tribal and work from there.

IMHO use the gothic plate set, with thunder bluff shroud and doublet. :)
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

I tried to find some stuff that matched up in a way that said "tribal druid" but plate wearers don't seem to have very many options. =/

I did manage to get some sort of druidish ideas though if any of this helps.

Chest: [Blade-Scored Carapace]/ [Chestplate of Destructive Resonance]
legs: [Corrupted Silverplate Leggings]
gloves: [Gloves of the Overwhelming Swarm], [Gauntlets of Electrocution] or [Dreadmaul Gauntlets]
shoulders were nearly impossible. i tried to find somthing simple but it was so hard. [Shoulderguards of the Solemn Watch]/ [Cliffbreaker Pauldrons]
helm: [Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Helm]/ [Plumed Medicine Helm] again, hard to find a good match but they do kind of have a more tribal vibe to them at least.

I really did try... plate just has so few good options ;_;