Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Uther

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Kalasta »

Testing out my older Primal hunter transmog with a few new pieces from Zandalar...
Attachments
Tribal 2.JPG
Tribal 2.JPG (212.16 KiB) Viewed 4541 times

A big thank-you to Tårnfalk for re-sizing this sig pic.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I have a little bit of a similar set for Tårnfalk :D - though i like your top better :D

seeing yours made me make a few alterations of my own.. more grey and red to blend in with the kilt.. not sure if i succeeded.. not too happy about the cloak

ohh and this one I just made.. call it savage viking for reasons :lol:

trying to get rdy for trial of style tomorrow.. made this.. not sure I will ever win something.. my first time trying it

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Unlocked Lightforged Draenir and I always had a draenir hunter called Norrathia so I just made one lightforged one called that. For some reason my draenir hunter always had the ornate set on.. and so will this Norrathia.. Still need a better bow but she is only lvl 20 so :) I never been able to have a cloak on my draenirs because of the way it bends over their tails..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

^Those are all really good.. even better than what I have for my hunter/mail user

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I would love to steal your mog bank Kalastra! I think you got awesome mogs!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I been wanting to make some hooded cloak looks by combining cowls/coifs with matching cloaks.. so far not the best results... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohh and I made this because my hubby complaints that my mogs has no color in them :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Finally got the chief brigadier set (OUCH MY WALLET)

Though I found a combo which I like better, even though its not so matchy... - i don´t like either bow but I dont have anything else to go with it bow wise.. and I have a hard time using guns and xbows on Tårnfalk.. I kinda wish the boots had the same markings as the belt and gloves.. would make the set better but alas they do not

edit played with mogit.. this is how it should look if I could use crossbow and could find the right boots on ah.. boots are ironhide boots

edit again.. could not find Ironhide boots on ah so tried some more read boots - almost there I think.. I really like this... bow could be better but better than the two above imo

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

More "Narcissus" experimenting with this new group feature...this time with the help of a server friend, and fellow guildie. Might try for a larger group next time...I Think you can have an entire instance party(5 in total though possibly more) in this new feature.
Attachments
Group 3.JPG
Group 3.JPG (267.02 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
LNRP2.JPG
LNRP2.JPG (218.25 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
LNRP1.JPG
LNRP1.JPG (237.59 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
Champi 1.JPG
Champi 1.JPG (172.3 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
Gatelord 1.JPG
Gatelord 1.JPG (177.06 KiB) Viewed 4420 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh that is lovely!! Cool feature :D

Unlocked Void Elves - Meet Quinga - Quenya : Quinga ("q")noun "bow" (for shooting) (KWIG, LT1:256). her theme will be pets with only Quenya or Sindarin names :D. She is too low to use the bow i want for her but for a lvl 20 she looks decent (the color pattern on the pants makes it look like she got cameltoes :roll: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: )

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Loving all your mogs..great inspiration.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

aww your too kind. I feel so inferior to your great mogs! Tried to tweek the look above with the shirt under the brigadier tshirt... different bow too.. I don´t have any good heads for this.. Really want more cowls/coifs as I love the hooded ranger look. There are boots out there which are better but I dont got any of them....I also dont have any cloth like black gloves which would fit.. and I dont got the 5-10k for the brigadier hands on ah :P

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

I finally got around to doing Operation: Mechagon mythic...and although the mounts didn't drop, the other colour variant of that zapper-gun model (Light Auto-Stabilizing Energy Rifle) however did. Now I have both for transmoging.
Attachments
Gadget 4.JPG
Gadget 4.JPG (109.8 KiB) Viewed 4342 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I really like that gun!! Finished my blackrock foundry set.. not that pretty but glad i got it

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

I like the looks of that set, though looks a little odd on a NE.

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Some more Narcissus experimentation, this time with another friend of mine from a co-op guild, our guild raids with from time to time. Also managed to get my guild leader on for another LNRP (Late Night Raiding PUG's) group shot. One day when more of us are on, I'll be trying for larger group shoot.
Attachments
LNRP4.JPG
LNRP4.JPG (248.75 KiB) Viewed 4318 times
Kanob 1.JPG
Kanob 1.JPG (220.3 KiB) Viewed 4318 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

They look cool! I only play together with my hubby who could not care less about transmog so he always runs around in whatever the gear looks like. .plus a tabard if he works on factions where you can get rep from dungeons by wearing a tabard :lol:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tried my hand on a "Pirate/sea captain/Matron" - I dont got the items I want for this so it is a work in progess

Finished another set.. I dont have the gun from Machanon but the one in the picture fit some what

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

That last mog you have gave me an idea to try for my hunter...thanks for the inspiration. :)
Attachments
roboto 1.JPG
roboto 1.JPG (221.96 KiB) Viewed 4249 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

aww man thats perfect!! I knew you could do it better ! :D Wow amazing :D

I almost finished my Kaldorei (Darkshore invasion) set. I have the hood but for some reason that hood I dont think fit with the set.. all I need from it is gloves but those I have on fit somewhat :). Very elvish looking set imo .. i have a feeling this will be the set for my void elf :D

I found myself fond of this hood instead of the set item one.. i know the hue is not the same but I like it :D

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

I love that set! BTW did you know that there are two variants to that same set? The regular one, and the more elaborate version? I think with the exception of the pants, each piece of that set comes in two variations. With the elaborate version of the feet drooping a few weeks back (not featured in this pic though) I have all but the elaborate chest piece of this set. I do have the all the regular one, but prefer the elaborate though I don't think it looks a good on a human female compared to a NE one. I just hope one day the right chest piece will drop. :cry:
Attachments
Kaldorei 11.JPG
Kaldorei 11.JPG (247.89 KiB) Viewed 4227 times