Need help with pink mail set

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Need help with pink mail set

Unread post by Miyon »

So.

So far I have been able to gather up a couple of pale pink pieces, and I just obtained the Elementium Poleaxe. I have no idea how to make the modelviewer work, so that is out of the question. My issue now however is that I'd like at least the chestpiece and possibly the boots and belt to be more pink. They are just too pale compared to the polearm and the pants. Are there any bright pink pieces that will match? :3

What I have so far is:
Silky Velvet Cloak
Dreamsinger Legguards
Skettis Belt
Skettis Bracer
Skettis Footwraps
Skettis Gauntlets
Skettis Spaulders
Skettis Chestpiece

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Need help with pink mail set

Unread post by Wassa »

Matching chestpiece for those leggings is Thick Murloc Armor.

If you want to go bright pink there is Firemane Leggings. However the rest of the matching set for this color is plate.

Plus there is Brigade set for a more reddish-pink. The belt from this might work for your set.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

The chest piece you listed, is it much brighter than the one I already have? It looks nice, and less torn apart. :)
I find the brigade set to be too orangey, but the legs look like the ones I am going to get for my pink pally ranger. I'd have to find a pair ingame and "try" it all on to see how it matches. I am quite happy with the leggings I have though.

Anjelique
Realm: Misha

Unread post by Anjelique »

Thankyou I'm working on that set also and didn't have the legguards yet. Now, I will keep an eye out for Dreamsinger Legguards. As well as the cape. I love using Mogit but you can't see more than one piece at a time. So, you can't see how the colors really match. Have to be at AH in person for that I guess. I kind of like the soft pink tho.

Weird set as far as pricing. Some pieces I find are 2g, some listed for over 1000g. Have to really be a good shopper ;D

Anj
http://dragcave.net/user/Anjelique
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

You should post your scroll in the dc thread, not here. ;)

Looks like you are new, so here is the link to the dc thread. :3 http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... start=7220

And good luck with your shopping. ^^

Anjelique
Realm: Misha

Unread post by Anjelique »

LOL, I tried on the Dreamsinger Legguards in my AH now for 500g and they make my thighs look FAT. So...I think I'll pass for now.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Wassa wrote:Matching chestpiece for those leggings is Thick Murloc Armor.

If you want to go bright pink there is Firemane Leggings. However the rest of the matching set for this color is plate.

Plus there is Brigade set for a more reddish-pink. The belt from this might work for your set.
I went ahead and bought the recipe for the thick murloc armor chest, and then noticed it was leather. I tried it on, and it would have been perfect with the leggings, just too bad I can't use it. :(

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

I was building the set in wowhead and noticed the leather chest too. I agree on the brigade belt though, it's more interesting than the skettis belt.

Edit: rebuilding the link, didn't save it properly ;)

Edit 2: here's the link to wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=55 ... 794:10+1:0 I like the legs, they're not quite the same shade as the skettis set but they bring the polearm and cloak into the set well. :)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

I wonder why I can't load that at all. I went back to the brigade set and looked at the belt, and it looks to be the right shade of pink.

Opened it in another browser and it loaded just fine. I like it, but the belts colour is a bit off in temperature compared to the rest. Thanks for the help :)