[Thumbnail-heavy] Various transmogs

Pokerfase
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Vek'nilash, Area 52

[Thumbnail-heavy] Various transmogs

Unread post by Pokerfase »

I've had these sets on my characters for a while... but I never really shared them with anyone. So, here they are for your commenting pleasure. If I get any of my alts to 85 as well, I'll post any sets I've made for them here.

Snope

My main, but not because of gear. She's my sole Archaeologist and resident achievement/mount/pet collector. She wears mostly Tough Scorpid gear due to my nostalgia from playing Vanilla and how much I adored getting my mount and mail armor at level 40. She tours the land with her cobra Kai (when she's not using her wolf Loopin, who is not pictured) to find artifacts, furs, and epic loot.

"Hm... this tablet's engravings seem familiar. In fact... they seem identical to all those other tablets I found, even the ones I found in Zul'Drak."

"Strange... where did that ziggurat come from? Did they build a whole new one after Hakkar was slain? If that's so... why does it already look like it's been standing for centuries?"

"Run away! Invisible Trolls are chasing us! Slither like the wind, Kai!"

Lucidax

My main tanking character. Actually, she only tanks. I've never really used her Fury spec. She's also an engineer, so I basically tried for a look that could evoke an Engineer, an armor-plated juggernaut, and a Dreadguard at the same time. And nothing says unstoppable corpse like a rock-solid jaw.

Lucidax calculates her attack from a safe distance.

Lucidax begins her assault from above.

Nothing will stop Lucidax's onslaught.

No intruders shall reach the Banshee Queen without facing her many undying defenders, and Lucidax is no exception. Her mechanized mount alone would likely ward off weaker-willed intruders.

Sparkledog

I love my Unholy DK. I love him even more because he's loosely based on a DeviantART phenomenon... somehow.

Sure, wearing 3/5 of Tier 13 may be unoriginal, but it looks great on an Unholy DK. Also DAT KATANA.

Careful, that katana could cut through a Siege Engine!*
*Not really.

His other outfit, which is less unholy and more... sparkly. Death has never looked so shiny.

OMG SO KAWAII DESU

Bartraz

I probably won't play this character until Pandari because I never did the Therazane line on him. He wears... mostly stuff he got his hands on in Wrath.

You gotta love using a mug to heal... a mug that will never be seen by anyone.

Bartraz tries to cleanse Dreadmist Peak in the Barrens using the cleansing power of water along with the other elements. Whether or not he'll succeed is anyone's guess.