LF: Tauren Transmorg based around a bow.

Twila
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn, Silver Hand

LF: Tauren Transmorg based around a bow.

Unread post by Twila »

So while digging through my salvage on my cow hunter I discovered this:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=116561/skettis-bow&bonus=0
That is such a lovely bow, and after looking at the other color variants I have to say it's the best of the bunch.

My 'albino' Tauren hunter has never had a real transmorg set, but seeing that bow I really want to make one now that would fit well with it. It also fits well with the beasts she tames as she goes for blue/white/blueish purple coloration's in pets.

Moggit isn't working for me that well atm, and most sites like wowroleplaygear.com or icy-veins.com seem centered around raid gear and normal sets. What about sets from instances? Or mixed sets that still go together? I've found some nice sets for my warrior that are mixed from one thing or another or from no set at all.

Has anyone else made a set that fits that bow? Or any nice suggestions? I'd like something fur lines, something that says 'hunter' unlike most the raid sets that just look silly. (T11 anyone?)

Amisha - lv 100 Tauren Hunter - Silver Hand:US - Pet Stable
Twilatsuki - lv 95 Night Elf Hunter - Argent Dawn:US - Pet Stable

Battle Pet Collection

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: LF: Tauren Transmorg based around a bow.

Unread post by Castile »

My hunter uses that bow but my xmog doesn't fit your criteria. She uses the Origrimmar xmog set from the war mill with it. You can look at her if you like tho!

Castilian on Aman'Thul(US)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Oswin
Realm: Aerie Peak

Re: LF: Tauren Transmorg based around a bow.

Unread post by Oswin »

It's a beautiful bow <3 Unfortunately pink and purple don't really match with hunter themed fur mogs, but these are a few ideas that I use on my character with all the bow colours. Hope it's of some inspiration!