So how's your stable planning going?

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Re: So how's your stable planning going?

Unread post by Rikaku »

I know the black tiger is very highly likely to be tamable, so it will definitely be in my stables. Now the fuu-dog/lion (quilin) Is my most wanted tame. I will tame it in any color I am able to if it is made tameable. Porcupine is just adorable, I hope its tamable; it's skill can be Needle Shot :D Crane looks fun, so I'm hopeful.

And Chimaeron is my 'I can Dream!' tame. I have a feeling Hydras will be tamable, but I doubt this particular model will be. Nonetheless, I can dream :)

Edit:
Will edit in a better chart. That didn't come out as nice as I wanted XD
Last edited by Rikaku on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

My stable is quite dusty right now, since I rarely play my hunter. But I want to tame those new MoP tigers! And new spirit beasts, if they will be new ones!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Desided on color coordinate my Booze huntress. Most of her pets will match the transmorg i really really like on her.

So Kahluas stable was easier then Tårnfalks, Mostly red/dark brown or black pets. (i know some of them dont match but those i just cant let go :) )

I know the fish is unrealistick but i would really love to tame a fish ! ..If the fish dosnt become tameable (pretty good chance for that I´d say. I probally let my barking wolf stay.. just cause he is cute :P )

Also debating with my self if i want two cats on Kahlua.. But i do love my red lynx, Sangria.. so not sure yet.

none of this is set in stone but i like the color match of most of the pets.

Edit.. had so much fun with Kahluas grid that i made a VERY temporary one on Tårnfalk :D - suprised my self quite a bit that i like the silver stribed cat over the dark one :) but hey who says u cant have 3 cats in your stables! Still hoping to see a müsli upgrade for cats and some solid colors without stribes or dots :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Perms:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Maybes:
ImageImageImageImage

Release:
ImageImage

MoP wants:
Image(or maybe teal)ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

I could never release my Loque, he's my secound favoruite pet ever after Skoll ^^
I had to release thi pets recently:
ImageImage
Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard (US, Horde)

Unread post by Talaridan »

I think I'm going to wait until we have a bit more information about what is and what is not tameable before I start stable-cleaning myself. :lol:

I have several open slots though! If we can tame one of the dragon-turtles, Oggie might get a make-over...

And I might release a cat or two for one of the new tigers.
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Astratia »

Red: These Pets I could part with
Orange: These pets I'm not too sure about yet
Green: Safe- these guys are going nowhere
Purple: These beasts may get an update to a MoP Model

Magria - If the 'Tiger God' Model becomes tamable, she will be updated into this.
Cliff - We saw those pvp worgen/wolves with their new appearance. If anything like that comes out, Cliff may get an update.
Terrorpene: Love my tanking turtle, but always felt he didn't sit just right. However, this green dragon turtle may be the fix :)
Atha (hydra) - Well, if Hydras become tamable, he will be updated into the blue outlands hydra :)

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Well I tried to make a grid of my own and it turns out that when putting in all the pets I currently own as well as pets I don't have yet that I do want to get (There's some at the Molten Front I'd like but I can't go there yet cause I'm lazy and haven't done the Hyjal quests, kinda wish we didn't have to do that in order to have access...) that the grid doesn't even fill up. I can't quite remember now but I'm sure there was at least six free spaces still. So, unless some major happens and I decide I want a bunch of other pets, I should be safe for MoP. At least as long as the models we've seen are the only new models. If there's a bunch more we've not seen/that are yet to be made... I'm doomed.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Kaswryn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: (US) Lothar+Grizzly Hills (A) Alleria+Khadgar (H)

Unread post by Kaswryn »

(update)
Been eying up my other Nesingwary hunters' stables today.

No grids for Frosty or Shadow, but they both have 5 "play around" slots and 2-3 slots for new "keepers"...I wish I could clear a little more space, but there's not much that I've seen so far that is gotta have for them however so I'm not too worried about it (yet).

I did make a grid for Dal though:
Her fox, scorpids, eagles, and male lions are definitely staying...but her three lionesses will hopefully get a make-over. I've done a pretty good job sticking to her small stable limit for cata so she has plenty of space left, which is a relief after the lack of space on my other hunters.

I'm liking a lot of the new possible pets that we're seeing, but I'm starting to think I'm more excited about the tigers >.>
Attachments
Dalmini.png
Dalmini.png (192.18 KiB) Viewed 2075 times

Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Mannoroth

Unread post by Neith »

I am pretty excited about the tigers. While I was hoping we would get an updated wolf model, these tigers are extremely pretty. I actually went ahead today and abandoned a good eight pets or so, a lot of them exotics. I'd had all the spirit beasts except the two cats Ankha and Magria, but I think I will be reducing them down to simply Loque' because in the end I only use a certain few, my Jeweled Scarab, my Kirix, a cat for raids, and an extra spider and disarm/scorpion for when I'm pvp'ing. So the rest are only keepsakes. My plan I think will be to pick up as many of the tigers as possible then figure out which to keep, but I will definitely be picking up a black tiger and I think it will be my new raiding pet. I want to pick up a crane as well, but I think I am going to wait and see what else we might be getting. The new turtles look amazing, and one of those will instantly replace my Terrorpene, so I've already abandoned him. I'm trying very hard to have plenty of stable space by the time I start leveling to 90, because I have a feeling I will be frantically taming things left and right as I level, and will need the space in the stables to throw pets in there so I can decide later if I really want to keep them. I'm actually kind of proud of myself for managing to let go of so many pets today, I've held on to a lot of them "just because" for well over a year now, so it's nice to be able to let go of them instead of waffling around so much.
ejpaints
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aerie Peak

Unread post by ejpaints »

I managed to clear 3 spaces up. I can't part with anything else until I see something else that I just gotta have.

Humar, Sian, and Rakshiri are the last vanilla rares I have left. Humar was my first rare, I can't bring myself to let him go. Sian was tamed the old school way where my poor hubby sat there and beat on Shy bare fisted for what seemed like forever till she finally called for her mate. And Rakshiri, I dunno, yet. She might get an update, but atm, I haven't seen evidence I'm gonna need more than 3 spots.

I know I want one of the new tigers. My shiny white leapard from End Time might possibly get updated to one of those. And I really really really want that siberian tiger god model, seriously hoping that's a new SB. But other than that, I haven't seen any omg I gotta have that pets.

Guess we'll see. I'm kinda picky, and aside from my raiding 5 I tend to be a crazy cat lady collector.
Enikka & Gara.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

At the current time I won't be playing come MoP. I've canceled my WoW account in preparation for TERA... but.. if I were to come back at some time or even play on a 7-day free thing...

My problem is I only tame pets I like/want, so when it comes to having to get rid of pets for new ones.. it's hard to decide. I would LOVE to get rid of the ravager as I really hate them, but unfortunately it's a very commonly used raid pet. Aotona and I never clicked. I love the coloring, I like birds, but just don't care for the parrot model and just couldn't get attached to it. I've been debating releasing him for a while now but never got around to it.

The old world list are cats I still would like to add to my collection, but due to space limits, I couldn't bring myself to tame more cats. Loque and Humar will NEVER go anywhere. Humar was my first camp/rare tame and even if he looks like crap compared to the new models, he's mine. Loque I dedicated so much time to camping back when he first came out and I loved him so much, I could never release him no matter how goofy he looks. I just can't even "update" them with new models. It's just not the same, even if I give them the same name. While the other cats don't have that big of a meaning as my first two, I would never get rid of them.

The ones that are unmarked were ones I wasn't sure what to do with. I don't want to release them, but they aren't on the level of my cats.

The new cats are just beautiful. I'm a little upset they didn't fix the chest issue with the model though. It's not as bad as it is on Sambas, but it does collapse in on itself still. It just looks very painful.

While I don't want to replace a pet, if I do tame the new turtle I'd most likely replace Terrorpene. He was more of a whim tame because I didn't have a turtle and he was cool looking. I'd much rather have a blue turtle.

I highly doubt the cloud serpents will be tameable, but I threw them on there just because. I am really hoping that the tiger god will have some sort of tameable equivalent like Loque.

While I did wish for guardian dog/lions in the old wish thread, I'm not crazy about them as they remind me waaaay too much of pugs and I hate pugs. The pushed in face just bugs me. I'm a cat lover and I don't even like persians because of it. I would, however, like the blue stone Qilin as I don't really like any of the non-stone skins.
RHMakonea
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Unread post by RHMakonea »

This is actually very hard, I know there are some pets I will never give up, but the rest I'm unsure of. The 4 I can give up, I'll only give up if I find something better in MoP. So far nothing has caught my eye enough for me to dump them right off the back and I still have room in stables. I've already released a few that I never used or cared about in preparation for MoP these are the ones I'm having trouble giving up

Signature by the Wonderful Britany

My DeviantArt

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

Can't really plan my stables until I know what will and won't be tameable.

I'd still really like a Shovel Tusk. If anything, I think one of the new fluffy tigers will be a must have :)
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

Galaxy wrote::
Keeping all the spirit beasts as I'll only collect them again b/c I'm so OCD.
Amen to that! I have 2 85 hunters... and they both have all the spirit beasts. >.< And I KNOW if I let them go I'll just go camp again. lol!