PreMoP To-Do List

Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

Re: PreMoP To-Do List

Unread post by Sesamee »

I'm starting to get really excited about Tuesday!! I can't wait for all the MoP changes to be live. And then MoP itself is only a short month away. Things are winding down irl for me so I should have plenty of time to play WoW over the next few weeks!!
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Being as I'm in the European servers, we have another day of waiting ahead of us. Continuing my pre-MP list, I actually have a day's worth of stuff I can do:

- Collect minipets. I'm getting as many as possible, so that I can select from the best stats in the bunch and put the rest on the AH (probably a little at a time). Plus, this should be a nice easy way to get Horde pets across to the Alliance side, if they go that way. Four Phoenix Hatchlings so far!
- Get the Bloodmail pants. The rest of the suit, I'm not fond of. But I only yesterday saw the pants. Want moggable Tuxedo Pants!
- Get some Scarlet gear if I can. It looks like it might be disappearing, so I could make extra cash with some of it if I'm lucky enough to get a boot and/or chest drop.

Already got the shirt I was after (twice already, and potentially more to come), sorted out my stable and made pet plans, and finished up all those Wowhead screenshots (got my Golden achievement while doing so). After that... well... mostly just riding it out waiting for the real MoP to drop!
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Well, a big chunk of my to-do list go erased with the changes to Scholo and Scarlet Monastery. At least I managed to complete the Deathbone, Necropile and Cadaverous sets. The Bloodmail set will be forever incomplete, as I couldn't get the pants to drop. Yesterday, I spent 10 1/2 hours farming Scholo for the Bloodmail pants without seeing them once. Not to mention the other, shorter farming sessions.....And the other characters I wanted a piece or two for will never have them now. I wish I'd known I didn't have until MoP to farm old Scholo gear :(
Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

I just finished the Deathbone set on my DK just before the servers went down as well as getting all the relevant weapons form Scholo. I already had a full Scarlet Crusader set on my hunter and shammy as well as tabards on all my toons. I did this because the revamp comes with 5.0 and all the loot tables appear to be changed. My to-do list is pretty much done, just need my danged heroic boots and ring to drop, but neither of those exist, plus I gotta roll against our rogue should the expertise ring drop. I also got my Searing Scorchling a few days ago, so I don't have to worry about that either. I'm ready, so ready!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I never got Sawbones shirt or the Bloodmail gloves to drop. :/ Ah well, at least I got the majority.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Done!! All ready for MoP! What a great feeling!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?