Have an MoP/beta question? Ask away!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Have an MoP/beta question? Ask away!

Unread post by Ana »

uhh and while i remember it

QUestion about monks

I have planned to play a monk healer, but are any of the other specs some dps who can reley on int/spirit or do i need to carry two sets with me ?

I haaate having two sets of gear :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Andine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonglade

Unread post by Andine »

Tårnfalk wrote:uhh and while i remember it

QUestion about monks

I have planned to play a monk healer, but are any of the other specs some dps who can reley on int/spirit or do i need to carry two sets with me ?

I haaate having two sets of gear :P
Brewmaster (tank) and Windwalker (DPS) are all about agility, while Mistweaver is supposed to have Intellect on all pieces - so yes, two sets if you plan to dual spec healer/something else.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

awwwwwwwww boh

Question

Could someone post a picture of a Quilien yawning :D ?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Tårnfalk wrote:Could someone post a picture of a Quilien yawning :D ?
Oswen
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Pozzo dell'Eternità (EU)

Unread post by Oswen »

A question regarding stampede:

If you use it as a non-BM hunter with exotic pets in your stables... will it summon them regardless of your spec?
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Oswen wrote:A question regarding stampede:

If you use it as a non-BM hunter with exotic pets in your stables... will it summon them regardless of your spec?
I am SO glad you asked this, because I actually went to do it and I got a "you cannot control exotic creatures" message. All three of my other pets were summoned normally.

I actually did not expect that.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Oswen
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Oswen »

Thanks for checking it for me!

Anyway this makes dualspeccing BM a bit messy since we will always have around at least a pair of exotic beasts (hello Heroism/Battle ress!) i think now may be the right time to suggest something for stable menagement before it's too late.
Moonriser
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Moonriser »

Where are the tameable Quilin located and what is their level?:3 Same question with goats...xD
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Moonriser wrote:Where are the tameable Quilin located and what is their level?:3 Same question with goats...xD
The quilen are located in the Mogu'Shan Palace instance.

If you go to Dawnblossom (Dawn's Blossom? I forget) in the Jade Forest, you'll see a Mogu in the central area where all the portals and such are. He'll be by the water next to the stairs. Speak with him and he'll teleport you directly into the instance. In there you'll see a patrolling mob with a quilen at his side. You can trap him and tame that quilen, or camo your way forwards to the stairs at the opposite side of the room where there will be other quilen.

I think the tameable goats are in....Kun'lai maybe? I think you have to be 88 to tame them.
Moonriser
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Moonriser »

Ok thanks!
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Kalliope wrote:

I am SO glad you asked this, because I actually went to do it and I got a "you cannot control exotic creatures" message. All three of my other pets were summoned normally.

Had just been looking for hunter feedback threads and didn't see anything on this, so I made one! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5151718152#1
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Oswen
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Oswen »

Had just been looking for hunter feedback threads and didn't see anything on this, so I made one! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5151718152#1
I posted something about this "Stampede and Bm" matter on the EU forums aswell here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4211082810

Hopefully it wont go totally unnoticed :(
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Kalliope wrote:

Whelp that means my only exotic will get even less use! :lol:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Question : I head mention somewhere that heirlooms are different now..

That somehow you can only see/purchase the heirloom for the armor class u can use urself? this doenst make sence to me since a lvl 1 doenst got any jp points to purchase heirlooms

Could someone explain the "new" heirloom system to me and how it works ?

Also if there are any new heirlooms for the new classes and if any of the heirlooms have been upgraded to last until lvl 90/85

Kaellan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Kaellan »

I didn't know where to put this question. Is the Vale of Eternal Blossoms open yet? If so, how do you get there? Thanks!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Kaellan wrote:I didn't know where to put this question. Is the Vale of Eternal Blossoms open yet? If so, how do you get there? Thanks!
No, I believe it's still closed off and you get ported out if you try to enter as far as I know.
Andine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonglade

Unread post by Andine »

The gate is closed, but latest patch added a questline which leads to opening that gate. And the very first quest in that quest is bugged in all possible ways.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Stickied this for now because it's so useful :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Gonna alow my self to bump my question :D
Tårnfalk wrote:Question : I head mention somewhere that heirlooms are different now..

That somehow you can only see/purchase the heirloom for the armor class u can use urself? this doenst make sence to me since a lvl 1 doenst got any jp points to purchase heirlooms

Could someone explain the "new" heirloom system to me and how it works ?

Also if there are any new heirlooms for the new classes and if any of the heirlooms have been upgraded to last until lvl 90/85
and more questions

Are any of the other antler pets tameable now we have gots? stabs, rams, talbuks, the longnecked gazers in sholari basing, gazelles etc.. and if not do we know if blizzard plan on implement them?

are the red panda female only? havent seen any screenies of a red male panda

anyone tried soloing tempets keep "the eye" with the newer higher lvls? is it possible - or even eazy (same goes with black temple, ssc etc :))

are turtles and beetles still the only tank pets with a shield? - do we know if this is gonna change so all tank pets have it ?

are the droprate of the green boe sets still stupidly low ? (like steadfast, ironhide etc)

thats it for this time :P

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

1. None except goats are tameable now, and we don't know if others will become tameable.

2. Both male and female Pandaren can be all four colors, black, red, brown, and grey. Only the female pandaren get the choice of long or short tail, though

3. I haven't tried that. I imagine it'd still be like it is now, where it's doable but you have to lone of sight for the mind control. But you would do more damage.

4. Turtles and beetles still have their shields. I highly doubt all other tank pets are going to get it, but nothing has been confirmed.

5. No idea. I imagine not many people are testing the drop rates of low level greens. :) But perhaps someone who leveled a Pandaren will know. I sort of doubt they'd mess with the drop rate, but who knows!

Edit: Here are some screenshots of all of the pandaren fur colors, on male and female. I also put screenshots of male and female red pandaren tail comparison.

Attachments
PandarenMaleColors.png
PandarenMaleColors.png (825.73 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
PandarenFemaleColors.png
PandarenFemaleColors.png (673.76 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
PandarenRedTails.png
PandarenRedTails.png (317.12 KiB) Viewed 2914 times

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr