Seething Fleshrippers tameable

Deadblaster
Realm: Ragnaros,Ghostlands

Seething Fleshrippers tameable

Unread post by Deadblaster »

The Seething Fleshrippers in Townlong Steppes are now tameable.although they lose their sha debuff when they are tamed.(in case you dont know,they are blue Madexx-scorps.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Re: Seething Fleshrippers tameable

Unread post by Ziarre »

I've resigned myself to it, but I admit I still let out a small sigh at this confirmation. At least I know what I went through for Samira, and I love her color, and I love her new sound effects (a very pleasant surprise when I hauled her out in beta). Thank you for gathering this information, though!
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Yay hopefully people will slowly stop their search for real blue maddy, so i can finally see him on one of my random flyby's! (im waiting for MoP before i actually do any form of camping in uldum cause im just way too burned out from camping the rest of the cata rares and everyone will be squee-happy in pandaria >.>)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ziarre »

I actually ran into very few people after the blue in those three weeks...my problem was that blue simply would not spawn. And trust me, I was out there so constantly...well. I can say with 90% certainty I saw every spawn in a two-week period, and thus gathered some very useful data as to Madexx's spawn timer (looser than most, 12 hours +/- up to 4 hours on average, pretty rare to run outside of that) though. RNG is a <censored>, and I can see why they might have decided Madexx's spawn situation was something of a failure. So all in all, it's one of the easier pills to swallow as far as unique-made-common.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Tumblr!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I personally dont like what they did to madexx with the random roulette spawn >.> i have red on two chars, green on one, had black but i said goodbye cause the char he was on just did not fit my stable theme (but man, i miss him, he had great personality, he can never be the emberspit scorpions, he just has to be black madexx xD) and i love them to death.

I got red while looking for blue so the whole camp situation is absolutely unneccesary for how i bond with a beast (totally me though, i know people develop huge bonds if they really fought for that thing, be it challenge or camp). Im a wonky one in that i just have to have the npc that is named :lol: I bond better if it came with a name in the wild, like Deathhowl the white worg, Slaverjaw the red hyena.

Northrend rares stay up longer and ones that were rare in wrath are fairly common now since everyones in Cata zones or cata re-made zones, and thats what im waiting patiently for with pandaria :P everyone's gonna skitter off to level, ima make a quick fortune first and nab my sexy yak mount, when the hype for mats die down ima settle down with a nice beach towel and umbrella and wait for maddy XD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I'm pretty pumped, I've seen all of the colors multiple times but I can't get my hands on a blue madexx. Victory!
ImageImage
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

You know whats going to happen Meg, a day before Mop hits blue maddexx will spawn for you :lol:

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Albain »

I reported this on the 21st in Doomcookie's big thread. n_nd they've been in for a patch now~ Page 10!
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Albain wrote:I reported this on the 21st in Doomcookie's big thread. n_nd they've been in for a patch now~ Page 10!
Yes, but they weren't *tameable* until now, no? :)
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ziarre »

Yeah, I think this might be the first time they were tamable. And given how evil RNG could be, I don't mind so much anymore. They just need to bring green in now, so maybe Pent could get his green scorpion one day... :c
Acherontia wrote:

Tumblr!

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Albain »

No, they were tameable then. I've had one in my Allyhunter's stable since. My post, on the 21st:
Albain wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned before now but the seething fleshripper scorpions, with the pretty blue skin, are now tameable.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Also... Be aware that the 'low population zone blending' will affect rare camping in a big way.

No longer can you just wait until the next big thing has everyone's attention... because people from other servers will be ported together into a zone until it's really not any more empty than it is now (if not less so).

So camp those rares now if you want 'em. It's just going to get harder from here.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Sasrei wrote:You know whats going to happen Meg, a day before Mop hits blue maddexx will spawn for you :lol:

I'll be happy either way. XD
ImageImage
Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Albain »

It's still a gorgeous skin. ;_; .. I'm eyeballing those spiky orange scorpids though. >_>
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ziarre »

Nachtwulf wrote:Also... Be aware that the 'low population zone blending' will affect rare camping in a big way.

No longer can you just wait until the next big thing has everyone's attention... because people from other servers will be ported together into a zone until it's really not any more empty than it is now (if not less so).

So camp those rares now if you want 'em. It's just going to get harder from here.
That's only in lower-level zones until they see how it shakes out. It won't be in Cataclysm or Wrath zones right away, or for a long time, I'll wager.
Acherontia wrote:

Tumblr!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Are you sure? Because what I read, it seemed like any 'low population zone' including BC/Wrath/Cata.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Deadblaster wrote:The Seething Fleshrippers in Townlong Steppes are now tameable.although they lose their sha debuff when they are tamed.(in case you dont know,they are blue Madexx-scorps.
Cool. I was never a fan of how they did Madexx - at the very least I felt they should have omitted common colors so that if you are lucky enough to find one (and personally they were never common on any server I played on, not even when firelands was there to keep people in other zones), it's a rare and not a brown that you can find anywhere.

Not that it matters now, but personally I'd have preferred Madexx came in one color, but could be changed to another if you used a trick tame (e.g. doing it without armor gets one color variant, doing it when he was down to 5% or less HP got you another color, etc etc).
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ziarre »

I'm quite sure. Low level to start with.
Acherontia wrote:

Tumblr!