Onyx Egg locations [Cloud Serpent Faction Rep]

Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Re: Onyx Egg locations [Cloud Serpent Faction Rep]

Unread post by Samskeyti »

I got 525 per egg :) without having done any dailies apart from the few to get your own hatchling.
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Samskeyti wrote:I got 525 per egg :) without having done any dailies apart from the few to get your own hatchling.
Was that using a human character? I've only gotten 500 per egg on my tauren but if they changed it to 525 that will make the leveling so much quicker. And possible more "blood-thirsty" with people swooping in and trying to grab an egg from right under you. Which I've seen, Nelf had landed by an egg and an orc just dropped out of the sky on top of the egg and got it before the Nelf.
Malackai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU- Kazak

Unread post by Malackai »

Arwyn wrote:
Samskeyti wrote:I got 525 per egg :) without having done any dailies apart from the few to get your own hatchling.
Was that using a human character? I've only gotten 500 per egg on my tauren but if they changed it to 525 that will make the leveling so much quicker. And possible more "blood-thirsty" with people swooping in and trying to grab an egg from right under you. Which I've seen, Nelf had landed by an egg and an orc just dropped out of the sky on top of the egg and got it before the Nelf.
Ah netherwings time galore *flashback* god i loved that XD
My flightrising: Flight Rising
My DA page: http://malackai.deviantart.com/
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Arwyn wrote:
No, nightelf, and my beta guild is level 7.
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Samskeyti wrote:
Arwyn wrote:
No, nightelf, and my beta guild is level 7.
Ahh..the tauren isn't in a beta guild. But it is on live. So I think I will use a weekend and bite my tongue at other rude characters "blood-thirstiness" and collect as many eggs needed to get that Cloud Serpent Riding Skill.
Malackai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I got 550 per egg (Blood elf) but in guild of lv13 so we got Mr.popularity 2 (10% extra rep)
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Malackai wrote:I got 550 per egg (Blood elf) but in guild of lv13 so we got Mr.popularity 2 (10% extra rep)
Thanks for the info Makackai.

So based on being or not being in a guild and guild rank, the rep looks like it goes:

500 base/guildless rep

525 rep with a guild that has the Mr. Popularity rank 1, 5% bonus rep bonus

550 rep with a guild that has the Mr. Popularity rank 2, 10% rep bonus

Is anyone in a guild that has reached the new 30 cap and seen any new rep bonuses?
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Oh wow that’s some nice rep. Maybe it wont be such a bad grind. =) unless they end up being much more rare then the others were. I’m assuming these are bop?

Malackai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Well on beta it took me barely 2 days to grab all the eggs (had a lucky server restart) so I manged to grab 15 eggs in one go :P was revered the second day and grabbed the remaining eggs after I did the second set of dailies

but i dont think it will be like that on live. unless the server crashes a couple of times :S

but it seems a lot of people dont even know about the eggs yet or have a blind eye for them saw a lot of people flying over the eggs without seeing them so...