Latest Beta build...

Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Latest Beta build...

Unread post by Slickrock »

Ziarre wrote:Note that several other classes got hit with the nerfbat. They're trying to get everyone's DPS within their targets, which, for good reason, they won't reveal. Revealing those targets would have people beating them over the head with those targets every time a class or spec underperformed for any reason...even if it might be the players fault, for instance. Or if the simulation is bugged. Or...you get the idea.

A couple of specs for other classes got a small buff, but those ones got slapped particularly hard with nerfs within the last few builds.
You missed the key point... MM was according to Zehrah's work, quite a bit lower than BM, but took by far the greatest share of these nerfs. Not sure what Blizz's intentions are with this.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Slickrock wrote:You missed the key point... MM was according to Zehrah's work, quite a bit lower than BM, but took by far the greatest share of these nerfs. Not sure what Blizz's intentions are with this.
Maybe they're tired of the "go MM or diaf" mentality that some people still have? I still get it here and there in randoms or LFR when I'm BM or SV, though fortunately there's always people to tell them to shut up since the specs are close to each others right now. If I can manage to get #1 spot in overall damage done in the Fall of Deathwing part of LFR while being BM with a freaking Sporebat there's no reasons to force me or any other hunters to play another spec. Granted it was LFR and people come and leave, but it was still hilarious. :lol:

I'm honestly not sure why that stigma is still around after all those years since the specs went up and downs so many times. It's like some people think only MM is the true hunter spec. I do hope they don't overnerf the spec though, all 3 need to be as close as possible to each others, but it wouldn't surprise me that Blizzard might make MM a bit lower than the other two so that some people try them out. They do tend to do that sometimes if they see people only play one spec. :roll:
ImageImage
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Wouldn't be the first time marks started off an expansion low, then ramped up at the higher levels either. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!