Hunter Glyph Feedback

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Hunter Glyph Feedback

Unread post by Rawr »

I put this on the official forums too, just want to see what you guys think. :D My thoughts on a few glyphs that seem out of place.
Glyph of Misdirection and Glyph of Distracting Shot are both Majors, as they pretty much effect the same thing (both send things flying at your pet) I think one or the other should be a Minor glyph.
Glyph of Pet Mend and Glyph of Mending are also both Majors and could probably be made into 1 Major or one Major and one Minor.
Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah seems more like a Major than a Minor for PvP.
Glyph of Direction would be useful and fun if the size difference was noticeable and lasted more than (I'm guessing) 3 seconds.
Glyph of Aspects the Aspect of the Cheetah should probably be a cheetah cub not an orange tabby cat and the Aspect of the Pack should probably be a white tiger cub or a snow cub (all white) not a silver tabby cat.
Glyph of Disengage should probably have a rang on it, it just says it increases the Disengage rage but not by how much.
Glyph of Explosive Trap super fun thanks.
Glyph of Marked For Death super convenient will be on all my Hunters.
Glyph of Endless Rage BRP is back with a vengeance.
Overall most glyphs seem right just some are a bit off in my opinion. :mrgreen:

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Re: Hunter Glyph Feedback

Unread post by Ziarre »

Glyph of Marked For Death is my new best friend.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!