Spring cleaning

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Spring cleaning

Unread post by Wain »

Now that 5.0.4 is live, anything to do with it should probably be posted in General or Pets. Just to keep things organized, I've moved a few topics that looked like they were posted in reference to live. Are there any more? :) Please let me know or flag the topic.

And by that I don't mean topics that were posted during beta that now also pertain to live... just ones that pertain to experiences of 5.0.4 since it went live.

Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: Spring cleaning

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Today is the 31st, I refuse to do any spring cleaning until tomorrow! :D

That said there are a lot of threads that are kind of 1/2 way here and 1/2 way there, but would be kind of tricky for you, or double the work to try and move, split, etc.

Threads like this one ~ http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=18086 are super useful for all the changes to pets currently (like Serpent and Hyena, buff changes, etc) that are already implemented, but then we don't have access to cranes etc, which are MOP relevant. I'll have a bit of a look if I can fine any "useful, info" posts that lean harder towards 5.04 and see what I can find.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I did some spring cleaning in my fridge and found something in the back that reminded me certain green mini-pet that eats critters :lol: I think it growled at me :? :mrgreen:

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Rawr wrote:I did some spring cleaning in my fridge and found something in the back that reminded me certain green mini-pet that eats critters :lol: I think it growled at me :? :mrgreen:
I usually wait they morph into that black oil thing from the X Files and try to escape.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.