The Beginning

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

The Beginning

Unread post by Silivren »

Ok so I posted yesterday about Shebari my then priest.. Well shes a shaman now because of my preference BUT this little story below isnt really a story.. More of an intro to her life.. So enjoy :) (Go light on the punctuation mistakes I'm not good at them :lol: ) Also note no quotation marks because it isnt actual dialogue this is in her head.

My name is Shebari. This is me on a good day I guess.. Not that I really have many of those anymore

I live a complicated life; well I mean I did. I really dont know what kind of life I live anymore, but I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

This is my mother Naturi. She was very strong willed and had a wiley sort of personality to her. She wasnt your average mage by far and she made sure people knew it, no one dared cross my mother or they'd be sorry. She was as firey as her magic and once sent a fireball crashing through the wall in our little house on one of her famous tyrades.

This is my father Exarch Borris. He was revered in our society or still is for what became of him I dont know.. I never knew much about him. Actually to be honest I never met him, the man was never in my life nor did he care to be. I was born out of wedlock you see but that is only the beginning.

My father WAS married at the time just not to my mother. He was having an affair with her and his wife never knew, he threatened us both with death if we ever spoke a word or acknowledged him. We kept quiet and never said a word, knowing well he would and could keep his promise. It caused my mother a great deal of pain.. I'm only sorry now I didnt know how much.

One morning I awoke, in the humble home we shared, at the crack of dawn just in time to see my mother slipping away. Naturally myself being as curious as I am I followed her.. What I saw will forever haunt me..

That is the cliff I followed my mother to.. It is also the same one I watched her jump to her death from and I was powerless to stop her.. The cries broke my throat and my heart broke as her body in turn broke upon the sharp rocks below... She turned and locked eyes with me as she did it too.. I hated her so much and I'm ashamed to say I still do...

My mother was buried and many days I'd simply set at her grave and cry. I was the only one who cared to bury her and no one came to pay condolences on her behalf.

With nothing left I made a terrible decision. One day I decided to go to the waters edge.. The beach I loved it there..

I decided I would drown myself and as I waded into the water and began to sink I saw my mothers spirit staring at me and she reached for my hand.. I took it as she nodded at me and whispered into my mind "Thats right, let go and let the water take you. You and I we deserve this we are nothing and will always be nothing.." Its crazy I know but I believed her. As I felt the water sting my eyes and my lungs about to burst I simply let go and waited for death. But it didnt come..

Strong hands grabbed my shoulders and I opened my eyes. Looking up I could see the sun peeking at me through the hazy water and then I focused on my saviours face.. I gasped then the water rushing into my lungs and burning them and I struggled and fought yet my saviour held me still as we broke the waters surface.. It was then that I blacked out..

<Alright well thats it for now. I know the rest of the story but gotta see if people like it first to see if I post the rest! :lol: >

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: The Beginning

Unread post by Airwyn »

Oh wow that was great! It was so sad but I loved it! You really brought out the emotion well! The poor girl, all the problems, I'm glad someone saved her! I cannot wait for you to post the rest of this story!

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Silivren

Airwyn wrote:Oh wow that was great! It was so sad but I loved it! You really brought out the emotion well! The poor girl, all the problems, I'm glad someone saved her! I cannot wait for you to post the rest of this story!

That is so kind of you! Thank you so much! :hug: - I didnt want Sheb to be the perfect draenei it seems everyone expects.. Shes a black sheep in a weird sort of way and thats how I like her ;)

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

I like it! Sad though :(
Please post more? Pleeease? >.>

Silivren

Litlemouse wrote:I like it! Sad though :(
Please post more? Pleeease? >.>

Of course, I cant let her saviour not have any spotlight. The story is only beginning. ;)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Yar, good read. Looking forward to more Vulpixen. :D

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Silivren

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Yar, good read. Looking forward to more Vulpixen. :D

Thanks Tyger! You guys are all so kind :)

Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

I'm smiling with the knowledge that this is just the beginning of something grand. You have an awesome way of describing a situation. And the situation! It's so sad. I'm very intrigued on who her saviour is, so keep it coming!
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

Silivren

Caelaza wrote:I'm smiling with the knowledge that this is just the beginning of something grand. You have an awesome way of describing a situation. And the situation! It's so sad. I'm very intrigued on who her saviour is, so keep it coming!

I will and its well.. Its someone you'd least expect :) Thanks so much!

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

Oh my gosh... you have to post more! This was beautiful - so tragic, yet an amazingly compelling read. Beautiful pictures, too. I love that she is a draenei - as you mentioned, they are portrayed as being so pious and good, so to read about Shebari's father being so cruel was an amazing twist. I can't wait to see who her saviour is!

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Silivren

gigandetsgirl wrote:Oh my gosh... you have to post more! This was beautiful - so tragic, yet an amazingly compelling read. Beautiful pictures, too. I love that she is a draenei - as you mentioned, they are portrayed as being so pious and good, so to read about Shebari's father being so cruel was an amazing twist. I can't wait to see who her saviour is!
Thank you so much! I will very soon, I promise - Im working out his kinks and he needs a name :lol:

Silivren

Shameful bump - He has a name ;) His name is Baelius.. But who is he!? DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!

Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »