Kazghan and Glorim - the story of friendship

Dristor
Realm: Outland EU

Kazghan and Glorim - the story of friendship

Unread post by Dristor »

Hello there, I just wanted to share a story of my Dwarf Hunter in WoW and his pet Spirit Beast (Bear), sorry for some grammar errors, because I'm not from UK.

Kazghan - also known as Brewmaster Kazghan was born in Kharanos, he is a hunter which takes care of meat and hide supplies for his hometown. One day, when he was doing his daily hunting around the Frostmane Hold he saw an terrified polar bear cub surrounded by a bunch of Rockjaws, he didn't waited much - he pulled his crossbow as fast as he could and shoot them. Then he tried to walk to the terrified cub very gently to not stress him more, but he wasn't looked like he was afraid of Kazghan, they looked in their eyes eachother, then he looked around for cub's mother, but there wasn't any bears around, so he wanted to take care of him. He took him to Kharanos, fed him, took care as much as he could... Kazghan called him Glorin.
5 years after Kazghan found Glorin, the bear was ready to assist his master. He was really tough and clever, so after short time daily huntings wasn't anything heroic for him.
Kazghan and his bear became best friends, they experienced many adventures together.
But... one day everything has changed. When they was at their adventure at Zul'Aman Glorin was brutally killed by Daakara. Mighty troll laughed maniacally at Kazghan, hunter couldn't believe, that his best friend was killed... in a mindless fury he shoot Daakara with his crossbow that he couldn't even know what happened before he layed on a ground. Kazghan ran to Glorim, he believed it's not over yet, but he was wrong - it was an end...
Kazghan felt so much pain in his heart for his friend, he wanted to took him to Dun Morogh and bury him near Kharanos.
The hunter was desperate but he wanted to not think about what happened in Zul'Aman anymore, he blame himself for this. He was really tired and he tried to sleep...
He felt asleep, but he had a dream... something in a mist told him:
-Go to the place where I am. You will know where it is...
He suddenly woke up, after few seconds of shock he said to himself:
- 'What a crazy dream I had. But... It cannot mean nothing. Maybe... maybe...'.Something tells Kazghan to go to the place where Glorim has been burried.
After a short time he came to the place, where his friend was burried, he saw bright light, he had to come closer and... and he saw Glorim - but it wasn't obviously alive Glorim, but just a spirit. Something in the Hunter's mind told to him:
- Don't be afraid, Kazghan, I'm not your enemy. I'm your friend, do you remember me?'Then Kazghan said:
- I... I can't believe it... Glorim, my best friend! But... how... how it's possible that your spirit is here?
The bear answered:
- I died in a pathetic way, we have experienced plenty of more dangerous adventures, and my soul will not rest until my master's body is alive.
Kazghan haven't know what to say, but after a while he said:
- So... do you want to stand at my side?
Glorim answered:
- Yes I do. Do not even try to refuse. We are best friends, and I will protect you until your soul is in your body.
The Hunter was happy but also confused, he couldn't believe what's happening, but he said:
- Fine, Glorim. We will stand eachother once again. Come to me, and let the next adventures begin!
And then they became best friends... forever.

I hope you enjoyed. I want to know your opinion about it ^^.

Regards.