Christmas present to my twin sister.

azurelith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Stormrage(alliance)/ Bronzebeard(horde)

Christmas present to my twin sister.

Unread post by azurelith »

My sister has always been special to me and always looks after me. She always buys me nice things(like my ps3) but I don't have a job so I am not able to buy her anything in return. This year for Christmas I wanted to make her something special since she may be moving away in the next five months.
I am the Great horned owl and my sister is the Snowy owl(btw i had no idea that female snowy owls were spotted until i was looking at pictures for reference). Yeah.. the moon isn't quite circular but i suck at doing circles XD.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Christmas present to my twin sister.

Unread post by Ana »

aww thats soo cute and your very talented ! I bet your sister will be happy for that present

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Such an adorable piece, and a wonderful gesture. <3 I'm sure she'll love it, a wonderful piece of art meant for her done by her twin is worth far more than anything to be found in a shop!

Gheiste
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Gheiste »

That's very sweet :D I always paint my mom something nice for Christmas too, I think the time and effort you put into the piece is nicer than a store-bought gift. The simple color palette here is really nice.
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

That's lovely and full of personal feelings! Wonderful present for your sister, and as someone who loves owls, love love your painting!
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I absolutely love it! My brother would want to steal it. XD You really have talent. And if she's anything like me, a gift like that means much more than something you buy at the store. Gifts that you put time and love into are priceless. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I've been hunting for the right words to express how beautiful this painting and its sentiment are, but nothing seems to capture it fully, so I'll just leave it at this.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

This is so pretty! Its so amazing! Handmade things are always better than store bought presents because they come from the heart and have so much work put into them.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!