Teaching an old wolf new tricks

Jakkra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow US

Teaching an old wolf new tricks

Unread post by Jakkra »

So, I've been using my Prairie wolf, Scruffs, for a long time now. I've been growing a little tired of his ever-eager barking, and tan tail rushing to mobs.

My guild is hoping to pick up raiding again, while keeping our group small and tightly knit. I'm always looking for another pet to tame, like I'm constantly disatisfied. I prefer having a wolf running along side me as my main pet, as they're my favorite animal, and the AP buff doesn't hurt, either.

While I love the look of the old world low level wolves, I thought it was time for something new. I've taken strolls with Thunderlord Dire Wolves a lot recently, since I thought their coloring would look best with me. But then, I took a peek at Gorefang in the model viewer I have... you can't tell from the picture here, but his eyes seem intelligent and thoughtful.

So, I took off to Silverpine to search for the handsome gentleman I've seen so many times before lurking in the forest. Found him way to the north; luckily he seems to always be around. :) I did run up to him, mounted, to check him out in person, and to my surprise, I got too close to him and he aggro'd me prematurely, so I ran away so I'd have a chance to say goodbye to Scruffs. Seems he's a tenacious old hound ;)

I named him Gramps :mrgreen: He's already accompanied me to a few randoms, and I think he's enjoying the new sights.. despite being given a disease in Pit of Saron :P
Gigglemonsta
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aman'thul

Re: Teaching an old wolf new tricks

Unread post by Gigglemonsta »

Awesome pics! Loved it :)
*Gigglemonsta - Proud owner of all four Spirit Beasts :) /giggle *
Thanks to Saturo for the signature
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aww, that's so sweet. :) He really does give off that kind elderly/wise dog atmosphere, I love it. ^^
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Mmm very cute. I like the instant personality his name infuses him with. Or that the name instantly captures his personality. Eh, you know what I mean. ;) Cute, cute!

/hug Gramps

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Very nice :) I have also grown a little tired of the barking from my wolf and are looking for something else :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Very cute! I remember seeing him wandering around once, he's quite pretty :)

Love his name too, he does seem like an old-timer, haha.

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons