Pokemon!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Makoes »

I keep hearing about the save glitch in Lumiose, but I haven't encountered any issues there, is there something I should avoid?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Is that the one where it screws up if you save in a city? I read they are making a patch for that.
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Game Freak recently pushed a patch that fixes that Lumiose city save glitch. If your game is running v1.1 in the bottom...right? corner when you load your Pokemon X/Y file, you don't have to worry about it!
Otherwise, if you haven't patched the game yet, load up the eShop app on your 3DS and it should give you a little notification about it.

Hopefully the corrupted data bad-egg that has cropped up a few times in trades can also be fixed via a patch in the future.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

My quest for a 3DS/2DS is slow moving but getting there! Off to jbhifi tomorrow to look at prices as they don't have them on their site. I'm kind of torn right now I mean the 2DS is more then $100 cheaper but then it can't fold up Hmmmmmm what do you guys think? Do you guys use the 3D in the 3DS or is it just a gimmick?
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I use the 3D on my DS almost always. I like the effect it has. I was surprised that the 2DS could not fold...I wonder if that puts the screen at a higher risk of damage.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

This is what I ordered for myself for my birthday.

Did I mention Sylveon is my new favorite Pokémon? Cause... she is.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Waking up in the morning and the first thing I read about is this 'bad egg' glitch/hack/thing and it almost sounds like a funny April Fools joke... But considering it apparently isn't, uh, I'll stop Wonder Trading now. Not like I got anything good out of it anyway. -.-

Also Zarai that Sylveon is omgadorable where do I get that.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Have a shiny aipom I don't really need/want. Named Eden. If someone wants to trade something for her (Or even if you really, really, really, REALLY want a shiny aipom like you really need a heart) lemme know.

still no dice on the shiny manectric or eevee hunt though. :c
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

cowmuflage wrote:My quest for a 3DS/2DS is slow moving but getting there! Off to jbhifi tomorrow to look at prices as they don't have them on their site. I'm kind of torn right now I mean the 2DS is more then $100 cheaper but then it can't fold up Hmmmmmm what do you guys think? Do you guys use the 3D in the 3DS or is it just a gimmick?
I hardly ever use the 3D feature because it causes my eyes to ache pretty quickly. Only reason I got a 3DS over the 2DS was so I could fold it up and I have smaller hands and the 2DS just looked way too big to hold all the time.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Silivren

Snowy wrote:Waking up in the morning and the first thing I read about is this 'bad egg' glitch/hack/thing and it almost sounds like a funny April Fools joke... But considering it apparently isn't, uh, I'll stop Wonder Trading now. Not like I got anything good out of it anyway. -.-

Also Zarai that Sylveon is omgadorable where do I get that.
I ordered her off Amazon. She's being shipped from.. Japan I think? Apparently they only carried her in the Pokémon Centers over there. If my Grandmother gives me more birthday money I'm going for a Sylveon cell phone charm, an iPhone case of her I saw on etsy, and a key chain for my car keys. :lol:

Sylveon is the best ever <3

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Decided to evolve my shiny Eevee into an Espeon. I'm not overly fond of the colour, but now it means my only shinies are three of my favourite Pokémon, Ninetales, Espeon and Liepard. And Eevee was my first shiny so far on X and I don't like to get rid of these sorts of things. D: (Sorry Azu!)

I had one person on a Pokémon FB group I'm in basically demanding I hand her this Eevee since she's 'god of all eevees' or something stupid and has had no luck getting her own. If she'd asked nicely I might've offered, but no, it was basically 'it should be mine' and throwing offers at me whether I liked it or not. So I partially kept her and evolved her out of spite, ouch, I feel bad, but Espeon is one of my favourites and it's cool having a shiny of her.

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Snowy wrote:Decided to evolve my shiny Eevee into an Espeon. I'm not overly fond of the colour, but now it means my only shinies are three of my favourite Pokémon, Ninetales, Espeon and Liepard. And Eevee was my first shiny so far on X and I don't like to get rid of these sorts of things. D: (Sorry Azu!)

I had one person on a Pokémon FB group I'm in basically demanding I hand her this Eevee since she's 'god of all eevees' or something stupid and has had no luck getting her own. If she'd asked nicely I might've offered, but no, it was basically 'it should be mine' and throwing offers at me whether I liked it or not. So I partially kept her and evolved her out of spite, ouch, I feel bad, but Espeon is one of my favourites and it's cool having a shiny of her.

You should save your game really fast and pull out some sort of recording program or just a camera and proceed to record you releasing the eevee (or rather.. Espeon) and show it to her. Of course, you'd have saved before hand and just reload from the save aftewards.. But still xD Pissing that 'Eevee God' off sounds like the right thing to do.

Siggy under construction!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Snowy wrote:Decided to evolve my shiny Eevee into an Espeon. I'm not overly fond of the colour, but now it means my only shinies are three of my favourite Pokémon, Ninetales, Espeon and Liepard. And Eevee was my first shiny so far on X and I don't like to get rid of these sorts of things. D: (Sorry Azu!)

/sigh

It's fine I guess. At least I was wrong and that FS did have eevees...
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Azunara wrote:/sigh

It's fine I guess. At least I was wrong and that FS did have eevees...
At least FS have a high chance of giving shinies? It's as good as the Masuda Method apparently. Hopefully you'll get better luck than me in terms of it's nature and stuff. xD I'm having to continue breeding Eevees for the meantime as I STILL don't have the nature I want for Umbreon, sigh.

And believe me, getting your own shiny Eevee feels SO much better than being handed one. I was given my shiny Liepard and I don't feel much connection to it. I found my own shiny Vulpix after lots of hard work and I love her to bits! Good luck to you. <3

and if I get this lucky again and hatch another random shiny eevee you can have it

Silivren

Well.. I got uh a LOT more money.. so.. Um..

I got an iPhone 4s case with this picture on it..

Then to go with it I got.. It's a phone strap

Uh then.. For my keys...

*slinks away*.. I like Sylveon.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

... Please post a photo of your phone when you get them omg. I love Sylveon too. xD

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Aw, no love for shiny Espeon? I think it's really pretty! But then, green is my favorite color, and I love it combined with the color purple even more, sooooo.....yeah. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Silivren

Snowy wrote:... Please post a photo of your phone when you get them omg. I love Sylveon too. xD
:lol: Oh I plan too! My plushie has shipped and the rest of the stuff will ship too hopefully soon. My phone background is Sylveon and my desk top background is Sylveon as well. I THINK my boyfriend mentioned getting me the talking Sylveon plush. :lol:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Rhyela wrote:Aw, no love for shiny Espeon? I think it's really pretty! But then, green is my favorite color, and I love it combined with the color purple even more, sooooo.....yeah. :)
Same! Purple and green are my favourite colours, but I think the subtle purple tone suits Espeon a lot more than the dark green that makes her almost blend into the grass when she's in battle. xD If she was a lighter green I'd prefer it a lot more I think.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Zarai wrote:
*slinks away*.. I like Sylveon.
I laughed when I saw this because this was my reaction to Zoroark XD I denied my love for it at first, then, when I finally accepted that it was my favorite Pokemon, I exploded :lol: I got a professional drawing of Zoroark, the McDonalds toy, a plush, an air-brush shirt, a model, a keychain, etc.

I also had a a similar reaction to Reshiram but on a smaller scale :P I got a plush and some models of it as well. I'm not sure why I fell in love with those two, especially with Zoroark, but yeah :lol:

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!