Pokemon!

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Golden »

Aw, that's a shame. Curse you hidden abilities! *shakes fist*

I'm currently hoping to come across a shiny Dragonair or Dratini. Not exactly the easiest shiny to chain.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

So, I made it to where you do mega evolution for the first time.

I got all emotional and stuff over the entire thing ontop of the tower cause Lucario is one of my all time fav pokemon and I've always been a huge sucker for the individuals who are given to you. My original and favorite Lucario was from Riley and all my other Lucario's are his children cause I refuse to catch Riolu's from the wild and now I just replaced the Skuntank on my team with a Lucario that has a meh nature and the wrong ability cause I JUST REALLY LOVE THIS LUCARIO LIKE HOMG. I cried a little and gave my DS a hug when he hopped over to my side for the battle and again when I got the option to accept him as part of my team even though I already knew I'd end up with a Lucario with the stone (I didn't know how we got it though, nor how we learn how to mega evolve in the game so that was a surprise).

And after I left the town I talked to the dude in green just outside the gate from Shalour to Route 12 and he gave me a Lapras. I have a water pokemon and she is so fooking BAMF but this damned dude and his story and his hopes for this Lapras made me want to cry again like holy crap I want my Vaporeon dammit I cant fit this Lapras into my team but I want to fufill this dudes wishes but I can't replace anyone on my team anymore but I don't want her to sit in the box forever and ever.

I semi-regret both talking to the guy but also for actually going forward with the storyline cause my feels are just not prepared for this generation. ;----;

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Come oonnn 27th I need that damned Pokébank already so I can start breeding for a shiny Glameow. >:

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Jurz wrote:
Zarai wrote:I'm currently hatching Numel's to get a shiny one. Does anyone wanna trade a Numel for a Skrelp?
Sure :)

And while I'm here, does anyone have a spare Japanese Ditto or something?? I have nothing to try and breed shinies with :lol:
That'd be fantastic do you have any preference on a nature or gender? Or name? I'm naming all of mine after volcanoes lol. The girls are Thera and the boys Krakatoa.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

She's so perfect omg so gorgeous aaaaaahhhhhhh

The stone shop is so ridiculously hard I was googling and had no idea where dafaq to go in Luminose to the store, all I kept getting was that there was a store and they sold leaf, fire, water stones, thunder stones you had to find, you can get stones from super training.... ugh it was a nightmare and a half trying to get an actual ANSWER from all the forum threads I kept looking at trying to find the fricking place.

SO WORTH THE IRRITATION THOUGH. I keep petting her in the amie like omg I can't believe I have a shiny ninetails ghhhggkljdhghjgf

Noivern is up next in 3 levels so prepare for more squeeing and potentially a lot of caps :lol:

Edit:

No words... just screaming and crying and all my feels going haywire cause holy shit the one pokemon from the X and Y gen I've been waiting for since he was revealed is now finally mine like omfg. And he greeted me like this first time in the amie so I sat for 10min going in and out with a camera to take a pic of him doing it again for memories *cries some more*

My bby Kair is all grown up ;AAA;

The pics are diff quality cause my phone was too slow and the pic would blur so I pulled out my actual camera :lol:

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Nice, shiny Ninetails is white? That is really pretty! :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Ninetales... It's... It's spelt Ninetales... *Sobs hysterically* No one gets it right. Ever. ;___________;
Rhyela wrote:Nice, shiny Ninetails is white? That is really pretty! :D
Also they're more a silvery-purple colour with blue tail tips. He's my favourite shiny Pokémon of all. ^^ *Pets my Elusive lovingly*

I swear Pokémon Amie has the ability to make me love *everything*. I'm a massive Eeveelution fan, but Vaporeon was always my least favourite. I decided to raise one and see how it goes. His name is Kai and I'm IN LOVE. IN LOVE. His adorable actions in Amie make me almost squee in delight and when his affection level increases he does the most adorable happy backflip and omg Vaporeon. <3 He's very quickly gone from being my least favourite Eeveelution to probably my second favourite! God help me when I decide to raise all the others as well, I'll have a heartattack. xD

Edit: And now I have a rotating avatar with Riven (Lucario), Elusive (Ninetales) and Kai (Vaporeon)! <3

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:Ninetales... It's... It's spelt Ninetales... *Sobs hysterically* No one gets it right. Ever. ;___________;
I won't lie, this also drives me completely up the wall. It's Ninetales, guys. ^_^;; And, Snowy, you're sorely tempting me to have rotating avatars of Lucario, Noivern, and Charizard. XD And, yay, Vaporeon love! <3
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Zarai wrote:
Jurz wrote:
Zarai wrote:I'm currently hatching Numel's to get a shiny one. Does anyone wanna trade a Numel for a Skrelp?
Sure :)

And while I'm here, does anyone have a spare Japanese Ditto or something?? I have nothing to try and breed shinies with :lol:
That'd be fantastic do you have any preference on a nature or gender? Or name? I'm naming all of mine after volcanoes lol. The girls are Thera and the boys Krakatoa.
I don't any preferences since I'll probably evolve it then stuff it in the PC :lol: Do you have a preference on Skrelp?

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'M SORRY! *cry* I'm usually a very good speller. Seriously though, "tales" makes no sense to me. It has nine tails, not tales. Tail = thing that dangles off one's rear end, tale = story. :| Anyway, please don't tie me up and burn me at the stake! :(

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Falconcrest wrote:I won't lie, this also drives me completely up the wall. It's Ninetales, guys. ^_^;; And, Snowy, you're sorely tempting me to have rotating avatars of Lucario, Noivern, and Charizard. XD And, yay, Vaporeon love! <3
The only reason I made a fuss was because yesterday I had to tell people off for it on one of my favourite Pokémon fan Facebook pages, multiple times, and I can't even escape it here. xD It bothers me a lot more than it should, I know I know lol.

And do ittttt. Everytime I raise a new Pokémon I'm going to add my favourite sprite of theirs to the rotation, I'll have millions before long. xD

alsoi'llreplytoyourmessagesooniswearbuti'vebeenbusyandneeddinnernow! D:
Rhyela wrote:I'M SORRY! *cry* I'm usually a very good speller. Seriously though, "tales" makes no sense to me. It has nine tails, not tales. Tail = thing that dangles off one's rear end, tale = story. :| Anyway, please don't tie me up and burn me at the stake! :(
I knowww I feel bad for it and it *does* make more sense to be 'tails' but... it's not. :/ And if I tell people off then they'll learn, hehe. c:

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

Eeeeh I finally found a shiny Octillery. <3 Named him Goldtentacle because why the hell not.
Last edited by Golden on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silivren

Jurz wrote:
I don't any preferences since I'll probably evolve it then stuff it in the PC :lol: Do you have a preference on Skrelp?
A boy named Leviathan if that's ok? He's replacing my Seadra. XD

You don't want any certain gender or name?

And that was kinda mean to Rhyela. Everyone makes mistakes. You guys kinda made her feel bad it seems.. Friendly forum guys. Friendly forum.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Zarai wrote:
Jurz wrote:

And that was kinda mean to Rhyela. Everyone makes mistakes. You guys kinda made her feel bad it seems.. Friendly forum guys. Friendly forum.
Oh, that's embarrassing. Forgot the word have :lol: No, I don't have any preferences XD I don't care what gender it is or what its name is :P I currently have all female Skrelps except for my own so I will get to breeding :P Any preference on nature while I'm at it?

If anyone wants a Goomy...I have 35... T.T

Never knew people got so upset over spelling x.x I'm the worst at spelling

Silivren

Jurz wrote:
Zarai wrote:
Jurz wrote:

Oh, that's embarrassing. Forgot the word have :lol: No, I don't have any preferences XD I don't care what gender it is or what its name is :P I currently have all female Skrelps except for my own so I will get to breeding :P Any preference on nature while I'm at it?

If anyone wants a Goomy...I have 35... T.T

Never knew people got so upset over spelling x.x I'm the worst at spelling
Um, naw not really a preference on nature. Natures don't mean anything to me. sometimes abilities do but very rarely. I just want specific genders. Thank you muchly Jurz. I'll give you a Krakatoa. :lol:

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

Zarai wrote: And that was kinda mean to Rhyela. Everyone makes mistakes. You guys kinda made her feel bad it seems.. Friendly forum guys. Friendly forum.
Agreed. It can be hard to stand by watching people constantly type something wrong, but it's not worth making someone feel bad for.

I think Ninetales is based on some Japanese myth? Plus it wouldn't be the first Pokémon to have something spelled wrong in its name on purpose. ^^
Silivren

Golden wrote:
Zarai wrote: And that was kinda mean to Rhyela. Everyone makes mistakes. You guys kinda made her feel bad it seems.. Friendly forum guys. Friendly forum.
Agreed. It can be hard to stand by watching people constantly type something wrong, but it's not worth making someone feel bad for.

I think Ninetales is based on some Japanese myth? Plus it wouldn't be the first Pokémon to have something spelled wrong in its name on purpose. ^^
Mhm, they're based off of the Japanese Kitsunes.

" The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is."

Hence Ninetales has nine and is very powerful.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

40 Goomys later and I finally get a decent male x.x

First few Skrelp eggs were female as well -_- finally go a boy though :) I think I have your FC but I'll check

Silivren

Jurz wrote:40 Goomys later and I finally get a decent male x.x

First few Skrelp eggs were female as well -_- finally go a boy though :) I think I have your FC but I'll check
I think you do, let me log on and get a Numel out of the box.

Silivren

Double posting but thank you Jurz!