Pokemon!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I actually just got a Chimchar from Wonder Trade so I just need the water and grass starters. If either of you could breed me one for my dex that would be much appreciated. I'll be on for a bit but I do need to pack shortly. Leaving in the morning to visit the bf.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

After looking in my boxes, I don't have a Turtwig, but I do have a Piplup. I'll breed one for you.

Edit: Would you like the egg so you can name it, or would you like for me to hatch it for you?
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Hatched is fine, thank you. He will be for dex purposes and I can breed later if someone needs. I'll probably level up my new starters on the plane tomorrow. That or breed more non-shiny Eevees.

Edit
Aaaaarrrgghhhh. Some guy just offered me a male Shiny Ninetails but already has a Shiny Mewtwo so wouldn't trade. So close. ; ;
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

You're welcome, and thank you for the Eevee. :) If Slapper doesn't get back to you, I managed to trade a Turtwig from my boyfriend's copy of X, and I'd be happy to breed one for you.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I'm not sure when I'll be online next. I'm hopping on a plane in.. 9 hours to fly out to see my boyfriend and go house hunting. I still haven't figured out how to get my DS to connect to Wifi connections other than my one at home. I'm guessing I have to go into the menu and play with it through there. I figured it was just like my phone and would pick up Wifi as I came into it. Anway, I should be able to be on once there, I hope. So there is no rush. About to finish up here on the computer. Was trying to add some new songs to my MP3 player before I left. Music + Pokemon for my 4ish hour trip.

I'm not sure, but most of my Eevee have perfect Sp. Defense.. lol. Otherwise it wasn't anything special. I think I'm starting to understand this IV thing with the checker. I had one that he said the Sp. Defense and Defense couldn't be beat. So I'm guessing that meant it was a 2 IV Eevee? I went through my two boxes of them and picked out the best ones to continue breeding. I don't care too much about stats, but I figured if I'm going to go through the effort of trying to get a Shiny out of it why not try to get good stats?

As an end all once I complete the dex and all that stuff, I might try to breed perfects for each of my game characters and start over from level 1 with their "teams". I really need to draw each of my trainers. I have the ideas in my head and for the most part know each of their pokemon. Gabriel I still am a little unsure of. I've been playing with a bunch and if I don't really click I try something else. I am pretty sure that Grabiel will be my Eeveelution trainer. He will have them all, and a fully leveled Eevee. Leash will only have Shiny Umbreon, Sylveon, and Glaceon. Each of them has way more than 6 on their "team" because it's so hard to just settle for 6.

Anywho, I totally need to try and get some sleep. I'm so excited. ><
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Okay, and be safe. :)
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I made it alive! Although with no sleep.

Thanks for the offer Slapper. I'm after a Male though. Just like my pets in WoW I like to have male "guardians". Shiny Ninetails is gorgeous. White/silvery blue. I always liked Ninetails so the Shiny speaks to me even more with those colors. I do still appreciate the offer and part of me wants to say yes because getting a Male will be hard.

Hatched a full box of Eevee eggs on the plane. No Shiny. Did get a few perfect Sp. Def and Def. One even popped out with perfect Attack and HP. I now have three full boxes of Eevees to Wonder Trade, lol. Will use the Hotel WiFi for that later.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Makes me feel a bit bad for having a male AND a female shiny Ninetales but I love them both so much. ;^; I too would offer if I wasn't so stupidly attached to them both.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

bluddy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Alonsus

Unread post by bluddy »

I can offer anyone a shiny ghastly and a shiny shinx captured on pokémon pearl, I'm not entirely sure how international trading works. (I don't need anything back as I'm going to reset my pearl game and they would otherwise be deleted). PM me if you're interested as i won't be keeping tabs on this thread.

P.S. My DS is away untill the 13th with a friend travelling.

I believe Ghastly has the rash nature but I'm unsure about Shinx' nature.

EDIT: I'm from Belgium if that matters for anything.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

My birthday present from my boyfriend. I think it might be a fake, though. It's pretty good quality if it is. If anyone has a legit one could you offer some pictures to compare? Especially of the butt tags. I question it because on one part it says polemon and niutendo. The others are spelled correctly. Factory reject maybe?
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Seilahyn wrote:Image
My birthday present from my boyfriend. I think it might be a fake, though. It's pretty good quality if it is. If anyone has a legit one could you offer some pictures to compare? Especially of the butt tags. I question it because on one part it says polemon and niutendo. The others are spelled correctly. Factory reject maybe?
Could you take a clear photo of the tags that came with it? It's much easier to tell from them. Some bootlegs are really convincing.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/neoma/l ... %20Uploads
Here's the album link. Still at a hotel so using my phone and it's not the easiest to post links.

I know I read about the brown being black on fake tags. My tag is brown and not black. His paws all seem to be on the right way. His back left seems a bit turned. He's soft and plush, not over stuffed. If it is he is a really nice fake.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

That's definitely a fake I'm afraid. It's really obvious because of the tush tag, which has spelling mistakes plus the '2012' is for some reason attached to the start of 'Polémon'. xD Lucky for you though that's quite the convincing fake! I'd be happy with it. For Christmas last year my sister bought me a fake Sylveon plush which was much more obvious because the eyes were spaced so far apart and looked so derpy! I ended up getting a legit one eventually because it bothered me. x'D

If you do decide to get a legit one though, a good way to immediately tell is, when using eBay for example, always look at the title. A bootleg will never state anything to do with 'Banpresto' or 'Pokemon Centre' and will instead just say something like 'Leafeon 6" standing plush soft toy' and never state the brand or anything along those lines.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

It was from an Amazon listing for a Pokemon Center one. I made sure to wishlist those only. My boyfriend doesn't know much about buying this sort of stuff either. I'm not sure what to do in this case. It is a really good quality fake, but if he paid the money for what was suppose to be the real thing I want him to get his money worth. Thrn again all he cares about is if im happy.

Edit
oh dear that phone typo.... hope no one saw that
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I saw no typo but I'm curious now. xD

Make sure to leave a review noting that it's a bootleg at the very least to warn others. If I may ask, how much did it cost? Bootlegs are usually cheap and if I remember correctly that standing Leafeon plush is actually pretty expensive these days, I'd have to check though. I mainly know about the Sylveon merch, not Leafeon. x___x;

Edit: Just had it confirmed that people have indeed been getting bootleg Leafeon plushies that all have 'Pokemon' and 'Nintendo' misspelled on the tag the same way yours was. Sorry. :/ But if it makes you feel better, I've been hearing terrible things about some of them. Apparently one person's had the feet and ears stitched on BACKWARDS. o.O So it looks like you got a more convincing one haha.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

ImageImageImage

There are some better pictures. Biggest differences I have noticed are his tail is less spikey, lighter green, and his one foot is a little turned out. Other than that I am really impressed with the quality. He only paid 25$ for it... so half the price of a legit one.

Oh, the phone typo was very innapropriate. I have no idea how but it added a word in completely. Basically said , "all my boyfriend cares about is coming if im happy." Haha.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh god haha. xD Phone typos can be the worst!

That's such a cute plush though! So much softer and better looking than the Sylveon I got that looked *really* derpy. Your Leafeon is cute. :3 And honestly bootlegs are only an issue really if you plan on being a collector. I collect Sylveon merch so I need to make sure everything I get is legit. But sometimes there are booties out there that look better than the real things!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well that's always a risk with sites like Amazon or Ebay (Never ever buy figures from Ebay so many are fakes, So many horror stories about that I could tell you!) but sites like AmiAmi.HLJ and BigbadToyStore are all good and wont ever sell fakes.

But in the end of the day if you are happy with it tiss all good.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Snowy wrote:Oh god haha. xD Phone typos can be the worst!

That's such a cute plush though! So much softer and better looking than the Sylveon I got that looked *really* derpy. Your Leafeon is cute. :3 And honestly bootlegs are only an issue really if you plan on being a collector. I collect Sylveon merch so I need to make sure everything I get is legit. But sometimes there are booties out there that look better than the real things!
I saw a photo comparing a legit one to a bootleg that looked like mine and I honestly thought the real one was the fake one before I started reading.

I'll definitely keep the little guy. Maybe at one point investing to buy a real one. I hope in the future I get ones this good of quality if I get anymore bootlegs. I like to collect, and maybe years ago I might have cared a lot more, but... I dunno. Mixed feelings still.

Seeing your approval of it being a really nice one helps, thank you.