Egg Cave

Karin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bad Ash Realms

Egg Cave

Unread post by Karin »

http://eggcave.com/

Aside from being part of Dragon Cave and a Pokemon site I've recently gone to, I've been part of Egg Cave for over two years.

As many other adoptable sites, it is one of those it-needs-to-be-fed-otherwise-they-die things. They can only hatch/grow if they reach certain milestones, whether it's views, clicks, or feeds. You earn EC's for feeding both your's and other people's coves, and if you leave a message, you'll likely get a feeding back, which may end up in becoming friends with them. Every month they release brand new CC or CaveCash creatures you can only get through donating for CaveCash. Then, if there will be a holiday soon, a new holiday creature will be released in the Cave for only a short amount of time. Unfortunately, you only have ten attempts to snag eggs at the Cave, and unfortunately, the eggs you want don't always come and you have to wait a day to try again. That is my only negative feedback toward Egg Cave, as I have often gone or almost gone without being able to snag a limited holiday creature. I have been lucky so far.

Why am I mentioning this? Cuz all the creatures I own there have a name from WoW.