Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Unread post by Ana »

Some new outfits.

Got a bracelet which turn my nails the color i chose to dye my bracelet. Really nice. It´s dyed black in this oufits photos
Image Image Image

a barmaiden outfit
Image Image Image

Worked on my harlequin outfit. Really like it in black/white and with the barmaiden top/chest
Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I just love looking at Niphredils different face expressions in the video scenes

More screenshots from todays playing... LOOOOVE the hint of LOTR reference in the last text box (the one with the bird) clicking on the pictures should make them bigger and the text readable

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Waiting for the saloon to open.
New dress. The brown corsett sadly dont change when you color it so i kept it in its original color and dyed other pieces to fit. I did think of dying it all in the brown of the corset but I really like the look of it now, though i need to find better hats/head pieces

Image Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

got rewarded a transmog set for simply just playing ff14. it´s not to my taste but still its a nice little thing

Bought this set because it came with a hairstyle.. which I then desided not to use :mrgreen: not sure the set is me either but its pretty nice

both pictures are in dressing room mode only as i currently doesnt have it saved as a set.. maybe later on.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hildebrand questlinies are so weird and funny :lol: :mrgreen:

just a few screenshots to caption the movement, and the weird things which goes on in those questlinies...

first start with a curtain because the questlinies is kinda their own movie rpg :P

next some weird dancing moves

and also in a disguise if you can call ita disguise :o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

add in some weird characters and some stunning backgrounds and its all a totally weid mishap of a questlinie to do.. one for each expansion. They cannot be described.. just sooo funny and weird and nothing i ever seen before

and this is just halfway into the questlinie im in now.. it´s just hillarious :mrgreen: :lol:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got bored with Wow and revieved ff14 to see if i can feel it again :D - i missed my char.. and her handsome boyfriend :D . Changed my name again to Vanya Anira - should mean beautiful desire or something like that ;D

I love just how stupid and fun this game can be.. trying to cure a very bad illness.. whats the answer.. a flying pig offcourse.. its logic isnt it? (not the full story because i wont give spoiles :lol: ;) ) ohh and all the smexy handsome men in this game.. :oops: :shock: :o :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New outfit :)

Other screenies

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I love the colorful cave.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

it was a super cool dungeon :D fun mecanics and npcs to fight. took me a while to figure out the last boss (the princess pig) but i managed it. You can que with NPC´s for dungeons in ff14 which i looove

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

cancled my ff14 sub again.... i still love the game but im in a phase where i dont want to play online games. I rather sit and read a good book ;) .... maybe i pick up a mmorpg game of some sort later on but for now i just want to sit on my small balcony with a good book

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I love a good book.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh me 5oo. Im hooked on them for some reason..will see how long it last before my focus shifts ;)