Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi guys! :hug:

This newly redone MMO is releasing tomorrow! :headbang:

Any Petopians going to be checking out this MMO and if so which server (World) are you thinking of going to? I'm thinking about Leviathan Server and going to try out the Arcanist class as my first to level (You can learn ALL classes/Jobs).

I'm going to try the month free first and see if I like it enough to step away from Old Faithful, Wow. I need to step away or I'm going to get burned out and not want to continue playing and that is one thing I don't want to happen. So, who's coming along?! :D :lol:
Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I just started playing this myself today and so far it seems like fun.
I'm on the Hyperion server right now :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Nefretiti

Figured I may as well post this here :)

My new Miqo'te archer Khuja'to Amarani

Attachments
Khuja.JPG
Khuja.JPG (166.03 KiB) Viewed 16337 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Glee you choosen Miqo'te too :D

i had my Neeka; also a ranger in Beta. Beta was f2p is the released game that too? (if not i just drool over your screenies)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

I don't think it is, not quite sure to be honest, I'm still in my trial month.

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

when I looked it up yesterday, it seemed to have subscription fees more or less equivalent to WoW.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I started playing this recently. :3 I've never played a single FF game in my life but I'm loving this MMO! I'm playing a female Miqo'te archer. ^^

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nefretiti

I played it for awhile and I did enjoy it but it wasn't really for me since I'm all too used to beeing able to do your story stuff solo and this game is centered around grouping for the big stuff.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

been bored lately so I started this.. been so long since I played Beta so I forgot how to play it so its like starting a new. My new Char is named Vanya Mirya. Its free to play to lvl 60 now with some restrictions which i did not figure out yet

"few" screenshots from my first hour of playing. Feel free to use for background for horses Syleye,Dewclaw and Annie :D. Also some none background shoots. First two animal I met was a ladybug and a squirrel

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Another hour under the belt.. so far I enjoy it.. it reminds me a bit of Guidwars 2 with the story going on... I quite like it.

Still discovering but I like that one character can become all classes and have all tradeskils. No need for alts.

There also is a mentor system where high lvl players get rewards for helping low lvl..havent looked into it yet as Im not so social :lol:

Screenshots:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Remade my character.. the other one got a big too menga...

My char now have two different colors of eyes which I like not sure It shows so well though

Still pretty menga like but it is a japanesse game so no surprice.. I like the outfit though. Wanted to play a white mage but cannot do that on free so am still an Archer. Names is the same Vanya Mirya. I can always become a white mage later as one character can become all classes (what i read not sure how it works)

and more screenies - i dont know why it rains 95 % of the time when I play hehe. I like the scenic graphics A LOT. Night time in the city I started in is so nice and cosy

had my first character story fight. You try to pull a sword out of a treetunk and then fight some angry looking treeants with two npcs. Some more lore over it but wont spoil it incase someone wants to try it themselves

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

manage to get a little play time in before bed.. nothing much. Cant chat to others when im on the free trial but you can play all the way to lvl 60 so thats fine and im not super social anyway

got a new quest reward but not sure if I like this robe or not, specially because Vanya´s ears are not as pointy as the hood on the robe suggests

More screenies.. I love the animals/creatures in this game so far :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hit lvl 10 and unlocked the ability to work on another class so working on conjurer now (healer preclass to white mage ). It´s recommended to do all classes and all tradeskills on one char.. not sure why. Conjurer is WAY easier to solo than archer so if you want to start this I would recommend this. I prob lvl this more and once i hit max for free accounts i start on the other classes. You can work on them in our own paste, you dont have to choose a new one at a certain lvl

again sorry for the rain but I dont know if im just unlucky... but here are lots of screenhots also some from combat and some screenshots from the storytelling without telling too much

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

a littly laggy tonight and a lot of players on , Im amazed on how many play this game, sometimes que to get in. Got another hour under my belt. Really enjoying playing conjurer. The screenshots dont do this game justice.. its stunning! I dont know which came first guildwars 2 or this.. but they got alot in common with the zone events and the story linie.

new outfit.. havent found out if there is a mog system yet so have to use the clothes I get in quests.. this one is better than the red robe though

other screenies

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im soo enjoying this.. hit lvl 15 on my conjurer and got to do a trial thingy to test how good I was as a healer and got new gear.. I quite like this robe

as you can see from many of my screenshots im still in the forest and often I play at nighttime so my screenies might look dark but I find it very cosy.. cept the skeletons :P Taking my time to explore and enjoy the area

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I had my first encounter "dungeon" .. it was soo spooky.. it was night time, and it was raining and there was thunder, loud enough so you could hear it... I love the feel I get from this game

and some non dungeon screenies

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

More screenshots bombing.. I soo enjoy this game so far.

I first learned how to save the different class sets after this picture.. Vanya in her underwear :P

screenshots from playing - inlcuding some story linie shots

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

even more screenies.. Im in love with this game! I love how I can see Vanya´s different colored eyes in the story linies. I love that I can be all classes and all tradeskills.. take a lot of grinding but I like it.. no rushing to high lvl

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

if anyone is following it this problly sick of my screenies by now but its exciting to play a new game. My MSQ (Main Story Quest) up til leaving Gridiania (the starting city) but i still have some side quest to be done in Gridania so im staying there for a bit. Screenies today include some from the video scene from leaving Gridania.. and no its not from Starwars online hehe

if anyone wants to play it i would recommend it.. i love it!! Stick to one class until you unlock your mount which also function as a pet and can be spec for either tank/heal or dps. I havent unlocked it because i dont do it the recommended way :mrgreen: :lol:

Friendliest community I ever met

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

this game blow my mind.. it feels like a solo game alot of the way but if you ever need the slightest help there is a great community. I got done with my achievements in Gridinia so moved on.. Screenshots from playing including some story scenematics screenis . I hope I dont reveal too much. I LOVE THIS GAME! The graphics just blow my mind too .. seriouslly love it

I am a hunter of heart so cant help screenshotting the animals/mobs I come across