Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Unread post by Ana »

Started playing again.. i love how i can take 6 months break from this game and still feel connected with it when i come back

Two new outfits. One skimpy, one more ballroomy

My favorite Villain so far.. Love the insanity in her eyes

other screenies

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Two new sets bought

mixing and with other colors. The yellow is the one i wear atm

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ended stormblood and i just love that you get credits after each expansion.. so much work goes into this story linie.. its amazing!! If you ever feel like wanting to play a game with an amazing story linie I would recommend this.. i utterly utterly love it

worked on my yellow dress for it to be more sun/spring like and I really like what I came up with.. just love that you can dye shoes and "mog" earrings, rings, armbands, necklases etc

submitted it on the glam collection - Would love if you give me a like https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... easter-fun

other screenies.. I did some dungeons and such. I love this game so much

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bought a dress in the ff14 shop. It was on sale. Normal color for it is pink but i tried to make it match to one of my favorite staff. The staff emits butterflies when in action. I chose the beret because the color of the feather matches with the flowers and the staff. The red earring is for matching the red flowers..

it´s not the best set.. i dont know if its just me but the dress (which i paid 3 dolors for) is not that well made.. usually i really like the dresses from the store but the one above is meh. I am running around in a generic dress dyed purple instead.. i will get a better dress for the staff eventually.

Image Image

Image Image

maybe i find a use for the dress i bought for something else.. maybe in white or black...

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I feel like i wasted the 3,50 dollars i paid for this dress...though its not too bad in white

Image Image Image

for 10 dollars more, 13,50 dollars i bought this dress (the hat too and also some boots and stuff i can use in other glamours) I just see the difference in quality right away.

Image Image Image Image

well other screenis.. I still love to play :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

cannot help myself with glamour (transmog)

A travel set

Image Image Image Image

a set trying to match the purple trees.. but i just cant seem to find a purple hue i like :mrgreen:

Image Image Image Image

ending the last patch in stormblood.. some villians and some shots reminds me way to much of ww2

but there are some awesome stuff too.. stunning men and beautiful landscapes. I started on Shadowbringer. The second latest expansion. I buy the new expansion when i get paid next month

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

If anyone follow this give me a shout once in a while :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game.... it´s so rich and full with fun and interesting stuff!!

More glamour (transmog), i wanted a green set for my healer. I also changed my name from Vanya Mirya to Niphredil Namarie. I just love the ring and necklace glamour (transmog) option. It gives such richsness

Image Image Image Image

and been lvling my Archer as my white mage is at max lvl so i been doing some quests on this job. New set for her. (same character just different job). And yes the tatoos is part of the chest pieces transmog

Image Image Image Image

other screenis.. meeting both the poor, the ultra rich, the thin, the chubby and to gorger :D playing Shadowbringer expansion atm

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I keep up with this thread :) I love the idea of tattoo transmog and being able to dye outfits!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe not all armor has tatoo inbedded in them but this chestpiece had :D Dyeing is just so so so important and wonderful! really gives you sooo many options.

and thanks for the shout out! :D <3

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I look in here too. I liked the purple outfit.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

aww thank u Dew :D which one of them ?

Glad someone follows this. If any of you ever decide to play let me know :D

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

The one from the April 20th post where you are trying to match the purple trees.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ahh that one :)
Thank you :)
It's such a beautiful game so I can't help to take screenshots of mobs, bosses, characters and enviroments.
It's a rpg with mmo elements and I love that.
Atm working on lvling as a post courrier ;) easy questlinie and atm you can get to lvl 19

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

got inspired by this outfit
https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... adventurer

but i havent got the right pieces yet so i just dyed my travelers outfit skyblue
Image Image Image

if you want to see how awesome ppl make outfits you can check out
https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamours - check loves in the first box so you see the most popular ones

sometimes just love the names of the mobs "Giant Grizly" - really I didnt notice it was big :lol: :mrgreen:

not sure what this is .. a cube with hands, long neck and a weird "face"

i was in a quite fun puzzle thingie - hard to describe. not hard at al but fun and different

other screenies

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

3 new glamour (transmog) sets

Modern Eastern Streat Wear (making up the names btw :))
Image Image Image

Baby it´s cold outside (i prob dye it in another color than red, but i dont think it´s too chrismasy)
Image Image Image

My first promdress (updated my purple gear)
Image Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There are an event atm which rewards you with a transmog set - i prob split it up and use the different pieces in some of my own creations, but wanted to show off the event set
Image Image Image

completed a quest in game which also gave a transmog set - prob not going to use that at all but now ive unlocked it
Image Image Image

Bought this butterfly dress set which again i split up but wanted you to see the entire set. My butterfly staff goes will with this
Image Image Image

Upgrades my green gear. I really like it now.
Image Image Image

aaand LOOOOTS of screenshots.. playing the next newest expansion and ALOT of pretty places

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im sorry WoW, THIS is what I want my hunter to look like.. well cept the hat but I need to be lvl 80 to get the green hood. i can dye the whole armor another color if i prefer another green, or for it to be brown, yellow, red or white. but look at the flow of the garments, the woodsman feel to it.. its just more ranger like i feel..

this is the hood i want, it´s the same chest as above just dyed differently
https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... ring-rogue

and why cant my hunter in wow look like these
https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... st-of-time

https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... /skyhunter

https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... -till-dusk

https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... et-lullaby

https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glam ... orest-bard

just why... sign ohh well rant over.. I also bought this for my ff14 char. its called a bridgesmaid dress. I dyed it white

Image Image Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

It was such a nice day with sunny weather that I went to the beach.. in the game that is :D
Image Image Image Image

dyed this dress
Image Image Image

mixed pieces together.. i quite like both sets
Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

SOOO much amazing gameplay Ive witness. Exploring ancient ruins, running from big rolling rocks like Indy. Visiting cities build in trees, and western country.. and much much much much more

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

This robe and the staff are items you can buy for special feathers. The robe is fully dyeable, but i quite like it in its original color. The hat is just bought on ah to fit. legs and bots were stuff i had already, just dyed

Image Image Image

This is a pvp reward Robe... im not too fond of it so i did some silly poses for it.. not sure i like it or not. Fully dyeable but i think it fits best in black with the white and black decorations on it (which does not change when dyed sadly)
Image Image Image

This is Shadowbringers role set (tank, healer, dps etc). Its quite detailed but not sure if I like it or not..I do LOOOOVE the staff!!
Image Image Image Image

This is the sets above with just the underskirt, another head , another chest and other boots and a view of the staff in action. It turns into a white shining flower. The set is sadly not dyeable else i would dye it other than red and white.. but luckily the nonset items , top, the headband and the boots can be dyed so it matches the red so alls good i think
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

other screenies

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bought this wonderful harlequin dress
Image Image Image

Same set but with a jacket dyed to match the rest
Image Image Image

And another leather set, used the hat from the harlequin set, just dyed black
Image Image Image

Other screenies - flying pigs, a ghost castle (reminded me of Karazhan for some reason) and Jar jar binks .. and lots more :D :lol: :headbang: