Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Unread post by Ana »

Handsome men, firebreathing dragons and stunning landscape. What could I girl wish for more. Screenies from todays playtime

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

more screenies.. and Vanya finally got on a date with Aymeric. Vanya enjoyed the meal.
The romance is never indicated, only implied depending on whom reads it. The story is the same wehther you are female or male, hubby stopped playing as he did not like to be courted by a male. But its never indicated, so depending who you are, you can see it as romance or friendship. I defo see Aymeric and Vanya as courting eachother. Aymeric is not the only one where a relationship is implied but the i leave that up to you to discover if you choose to play :D
Btw in still in Heavensward. Playing some patches in heavensward i think

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Since I RP in my head alot, I have difficulty seeing Vanya as different classes so i made an alt which is one day going to be my archer. Prob be long but I needed something completly different from Vanya

Meet
Nai'elen Siluva. Only just made her so she just be there until Im ready to RP a new character. Her name means "may a star shine" in Quenya

I want another alt as the other healer job but I wait til the new expansion comes out. Rumours has it that there will be a beast class.. interesting rumour :D if its true then Nai'elen Siluva. might be that instead. I have the name reserved now and I saved the customazation which I just love

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I just love this game. I play it very slow and take my time to soak in the story :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

FInally gotten to end Heavensward and just started Storm Blood. And I switched Vanyas outfit out to a more fitting one for the season. The white dress is a summer thing.. I can wear this other white robe for autumn and my swan robe for winter. Love to explore new areas and seeing new beasts and npcs :D. If anyone followes this let me know once in a while :hug:

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I do follow this! If I had time, I'd be tempted.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hehe i play very casually, max 5-6 hours a week sometimes none. It's not anything like wow. There is no presure..well atleast not how I play. It's way more relaxed. But im glad I have a follower :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

this mornings screenshots. I just love the variety in the enviroment and the details on the items.. sorry for the massive screenshots i just enjoy myself soo much. This game is so breathtakingly beautiful, the screenshots dont do it justice. its much prettier in game

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New outfit, just for fun a pantsuit this time. I dyed it

a male person I came across near the ah. .. atleast i think its a male character?? .. had to share .. its a player in glamour (tmog)

other screenshots

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

You´r never alone in this game... screenshots from two different cities on a thursday evening. Cities are almost always buzzing with life and ppl. There are server wides hunt on Animals (its a quest linie), most ppl ive meet are friendly and thank u if you heal or help them. Many are willing to help u too

and more glam (tmog). The dye i use is called pearl white and cost 40-50,000 on the ah.. or real life money from the store.. but i buy mine from the ah :D. Used 3 for this outfit. The chest, the skirt and the shoes

a few other screenshots from this evening .. serious how funny are the text in this game..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

White mage quest reward set, all i did was add a skirt (Same skirt as thePearl White set) and dyed it to fit.. added shoes whicih I also dyed and new earrings and headpiece. The staff is not from the reward set.. i felt this one fitted better

I love the way clothes moves and flows. Might not be the best pictures but im trying to get the hang of the ingame camera options

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

LOVE my new out fit.. cept one thing.. this clip error

so i thought to visit the hairdresser.. in FF14 it works very differently than any other game i been in.. you go into an inn, use a bell and a man comes along to clip your hair

from there you go on to select which hair color, hair style and make up you want

once your done he slightly insult your previous look and then goes away. This happen every time u need to change hairstyle or color

No clipping issues!! And you see the headpiece more clearly

but I went back to my old hairstyle as I did not like this short one for Vanya.. I guess i live with the clip error..

other screenshots.. can no game do bears right?? I just love to capture different animals/beasts/NPC

no this is not stormtroppers..

Spookey house in the middle of the forrest (its not really spooky but it looks the part!)

Other scenic screenies:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sooo much in love with the storylinie... Gotten to travel to the far east soo pretty.. included some pictures of my travel so you can sence the magnitude of the map

stuff happend on the way, not telling too much but here are some (A LOT) screenies from yesterday. I was in a grp too :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Soo much stuff in this game.... ALot of screenies and I unlocked diving and visited some stunning underwater cities and areas but LOTS more to discover!!

Came across this NPC. She is part of the "evil" side.. but I love her look

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

This lady is very essential in this expansion. she enjoys being evil .. but i still like her look.. she is a coldhearted wrench though, just look at the text boxes

Diving underwater sadly gives you a view of your characters underpants from time to time :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Other screenies :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bought this outfit because I thought I could use the top.. but it turned out it didnt fit what I was going for.. But the entire outfit is quite cute.

Other screenies

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just gotten to a prairire landscape with some native american feelings to it so thought i would dress Vanya to fit

Evil ppl with evil text.. the characters here are really made in depth

Other screenshots - mostly night/raining/cloudy but I love the different weather types. so hopefully the places/npcs/animals in creenshots can still be seen despite the weather

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

The native american outfit wasnt me so I switched to this one

and got to see the underpants which goes with it as I yet again went diving :shock: :o :mrgreen:

Got a new mount

Other screenies. They color-coordinate the different tribes a bit too much but it look very stylish :). Went on a poop quest, they needed fuel for a fire :lol: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

screenie dump