Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Inay »

I see a lot of people on Flight Rising (Without surprises, it's a good breeding game, I'm on it too!) and I wonder if there's also colleagues of Petopia on Lioden.
This is a breeding/SIM games too, where one is a male lion with his pride of lioness, cubs. There's exploring, sending your lioness hunting all the usual kind of stuff.

Front page -when connected-

My own king! With a mutation "Primal". There's several mutations that affect the lions: My favorite Primal give them this prehistoric-beast aspect. There's also dwarfisme, leopon, melanism/albinism, several lethal mutations and more.

There's an event every month, for the duration of the month. (The stink bugs you can see on the side are this month currencies) The wiki is up to date now, which is good, and.. well, I mostly wanted to know if there was others on it haha

https://www.lioden.com/
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Teigan »

That sounds fun, and I like the art style. Might have to look into it

Edit: Looks like there is a referral thing, so if that could get you bonus stuff, let me know and I'll wait to register?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Pretty Lion.. I checked the game out.. but nothing which really caught me... no red and black lions :P but pretty art

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I belive you can customize your male to an extent when you start, I know I was able to.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I think I just got a bunch of personalities to choose from. Ended up with a Light brownish lion..It's pretty graphic but not my taste for now. I stick to Flight Rising :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Inay
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Inay »

Teigan > I don't know if there's bonus, but in case, my name on it is Inay #90543!

Tårnfalk > Your first male lion is randomly generated with some basics colors. You can add more colors with applicators (some are bought with month event, some are in the general shop, etc.) or by breeding. It can be pretty long before having your ideal King, I will not lie.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I got a quest

Battle Quest:

Hmmm... Yesssssss, you sssseem ssstrong. Perhapsss you can take this challenge.

Slay as many large felines as you can, and then come back to me for your reward...

You have slain 0 large felines so far. I will reward you for a maximum of 10 slain.

so where do I go to do that..

My ugly lion named Dum, meaning Dumb in Danish

I figured out how to explore and got two lionesses more into my den.. but I cant seam to name them or anything..

Image Image

Nefretiti

My lion Taris.

Attachments
Taris.jpg
Taris.jpg (122.41 KiB) Viewed 7806 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I like his red eye Nef! How do I expand my "lair" space... ?

Nefretiti

for lair

my other male. you are allowed two accounts.

Attachments
Lair.jpg
Lair.jpg (79.95 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
Zan.jpg
Zan.jpg (109.97 KiB) Viewed 7806 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

cool thanks.. i got to get room for one more lion.. does it include cubs? or does that not count towards territory?

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Ok, I have my first lion! His name is Timur, for his grey coat. I kinda wish I could have customized him, or gone back to my first roll for that really pretty amber colored one! But, I like him too. Not really sure what to do now, since I'm waiting for the lioness I found to come back from hunting so I can make her a nest. I think I messed up the tutorial a little hehe. But, the lioness is really pretty! Named her Tami, since that sounds nice with Timur. I like that her personality is described as "lazy/snarky" though I don't know what impact that will have on the game? My male's is "confident/kind"
Attachments
timur.png
timur.png (724.86 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
tami.png
tami.png (710.72 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Got my first lion and lioness as well ^^ My male's alright.. nothing special. My female is a little better looking imo
I named him Donnerstag because I was studying for my German final.. and I liked it lol And for my female, Uhari just came to mind.

I'm having trouble uploading the photos so x.x it'll take a bit.
I really REALLY want the Primal mutation though, but I'm having trouble finding a lion I can afford or just at all with it.. lol

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Oki my second account... still boring starter lion

Nefretiti

I belive you can use your friends lions as studs for a small silver beetle fee if they have it enabled. I've had breeding requests for Z'an from people.

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

So, I'm liking the game alot so far. Mostly. I don't like that if I don't log in for a while, my lions will vanish and I'll have to start over. Probably will lead to me not playing eventually, but for now it's fun. The people though, wow...I love talking in chat and being utterly, completely ignored. Not the most friendly bunch.
Last edited by Teigan on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inay
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Inay »

Heeey!

For the territory, it's the number of adult lioness you can have. Until 40, you can have more places by fighting against other lions and taking their spot of sunlight! It's here, in Territory.

Once a day, you can get a free cub in the Giving Tree! Most often they are potatoes not really pretties, but you have some marvellous babies sometimes. They are cubs abandoned by others players so you can get anything.

For Primals, yeah, they are pricy. D: I used all the money I economised since I started playing to get one Primal lioness. (I have no regrets, but still) But soon it will be January, it's the month event where you can get an item that apply the mutation.

For the personalities: Sometimes, when you go on your lioness pages, there's a little blurb of interactions written on the up-part of the page. The interactions are different depending on the personality of the lioness. Like, uh...
"You come back to the den and find your favorite sleeping spot covered with flowers. Nishem is sitting by, sparkles in her eyes, to see if you like it." (Nishem being Romantic (Good))

I have some baby girls if you ever want one! They have nothing really special, but some are pretty I think.

On the potatoes kings -> If you have 10 Gold Beetle (You get it by real irl money or trading with others players. Some give GB in exchange of drawings, that kind of stuff) you can retire your king before he's old, and put a prettier lion in its place. (You need to have a prettier male lion in your pride tho', or you'll have to do a random-with-basics-markings again.)

This is the wiki page of the Event of this months, with the applicators that will be unlocked at the end (so if you like blue/grey lions)
http://liodenwiki.wikidot.com/december- ... of-gifting

And here's the forum if you want to participate: https://www.lioden.com/boards.php?id=22
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh, dang! I wish I'd known about the territory thing. I bought spots with beetles, and that apparently wasn't necessary >.<
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Hmmm I kind of like it. Lions aren't an animal you see often on breeding SIMs, but my main issue is names are all unique. >< Which made naming my first lion a pain in the butt.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Oh Inay I'd absolutely love one of those primals. I really like b but I can't choose between her and a and j haha
That's if you'd be willing to give them up to me of course!

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se