Anyone playing Wizards unite?

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Anyone playing Wizards unite?

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Hey guys

I'm a sucker for go out in the world and find/hoard/battle things games on my mobile phone when I have the time for it. Latest addition to my games' list is Wizards Unite.
I know the friend numbers are limited to 200 and hopefully they'll add gifts and whatnot later to friends as well, but yeah I just wanna know if there's some "foreign" wizards out there interested in exchanging codes? I'm aware it's currently limited where the game has been released but I thought I would ask anyway. =)

We can exchange codes over PM since well I don't want completely random people I have no idea about who are to just add my code if they find it here! After all I like to at least say I have an idea whom the person/friend on my list is!=)
Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Re: Anyone playing Wizards unite?

Sorry to bump this but yeah I assume people aren't playing the game or it hasn't been released everywhere yet... Either way should someone in the future fin the thread PM and I'll most likely add you!=)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

sorry I have not heard of it ....

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Täräin13
Petopia Artist

Mĭrya Namárië wrote:sorry I have not heard of it ....

It's Harry Potter universe as Pokemon GO. So yeah instead of catching Pikachu you find stuff from the wizarduing world! =)