Celestial Equine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Celestial Equine

Unread post by Ana »

I havent figured 90 % out yet. I dont know how to enter competitons based on horse skill and win. I only defeated one npc in the battle area and I got no clue on which companion like which food so I can catch them. No idea what the faction corners are used too.
I just enjoy creating horses with matchy backgrounds.. :mrgreen: and to earn coins by voting and entering beauty contests
I can help with treasure if you need. Also all i list for grabs are free. Im premium member so I can also create better horses for you if you want. Used my max today though

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Regreted making this one and I even added a rare yellow glow gene on him. It's the small yellow lights around him. Free if any of you want him.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I'm glad people are giving it a go. :)
Dang Maria I am really like the new horses, looks like you're figuring out what you like

AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

I friended Syleye and Maria, but apparently it doesn't let y'all know, let alone allow you to turn it down (in case y'all are tired of my eternal noobiness lol). That seems like an oversight to me. Anyway, if anyone wants to see what my barn is looking like, my un is the same and my number is 19170. Barn 1 is G1 keepers, and Barn 2 is the questionable barn. If anyone sees anything they like in Barn 2, please let me know and it's yours (Mafia included).

Dewclaw, one thing to be aware of is that for some breeds (ime, the Valentine (Love World) and Zeyree (Mythical World) breeds show Heavy body type unicorns, but the actual ones are not; I'm sure there are many others, but those are the ones I learned about the hard way) are a different body type than what is given as an example. I have most of the Shadowlands site breeds, so I can vouch that those are as advertised. If in doubt, go to Explore > Library > Breed Book and look at the Notables to see if they look like the example. And... 2 accounts (but no more than 2) that give everything to the main account is expressly allowed.

Edit: And it's not G&G money, but doing hourly Beauty Contest votes from the 2 allowed accounts is better than nothing.
Last edited by AcadiAnne on Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Annie you can friend a person whithout them friending you.. I friend you too
4 mustang horses made.. not because I think they are uber pretty but because the breed will go private tomorrow or the next day after that so might make money of their foals after that. I tapperhed a bit with their genes becauseI thought the base were pretty dull....Also made one Minas Morgul mare and bought the purple one

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Foal born which I am keeping:

Up for grabs:
Image Image Image Image

Edit I caved and bought Two Flora Fawns OUCH my wallet :oops: .. I can then breed floral fawns.. Free for you guys offcourse but I make some pretty cash on that. Cheapest goes for 300,000 coins. I redo the Stallion (current foals) Gene ones he grows up. Hope they are unrelated.. should be when I look at their pedigree.. but else I just breed half floral fawns
Image Image

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I really like that third mustang. Mine came out ugly :(. I don't know how to share pics though.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

its hard.. you have to open the picture up in another window then choose copy image location then post in here and put and img at the end and back. The first img needs [] around it and the last one needs {/] around it. I might be trading my second Mustang with one the mafia made which I like better. Only two mafias are playing so not as many as dragons but still ok

The 3rd mustang had genes added to by me. I got a lot of genes in my hoard which I add to my horses to look better.

is your name Dewclaw in the game?

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

Dewclaw my mustang foal is yours if you want

This one is 100 % Mustang

This one is half

Im Ferskensmag in the horsegame btw..

user id 19015

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Or send me your Mustangs Dewclaw.. I make them prettier with my genes I got. No cost to you

This is yours right?
Image Image

just send them to user id 19000 or Dabble :D I think I can do something to them

The Mustang Breed will turn private tomorrow so good choice to have made them :hug:

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Yes, those are mine. I'll send over Lightning for now. She needs the most help. Thank you for helping!

And Lorelie I'd love the white foal if you are ok with parting with it?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sending her back along with a little treasure. Hope you like her better now.

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

Dewclaw wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:08 am Yes, those are mine. I'll send over Lightning for now. She needs the most help. Thank you for helping!

And Lorelie I'd love the white foal if you are ok with parting with it?
Thats fine with me. I might steal a foal from you later :hug:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

oh my gosh I love seeing all the horses. I'll make sure to post some of mine today

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

My Mustangs
ImageImageImage

The foal is available if anyone would like him

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Lorelei wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:23 am Thats fine with me. I might steal a foal from you later :hug:
You're more than welcome to any of mine. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Did you like what i did with your horse Dew?

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I tried to send you a mail saying how much I like it! But I guess it didn't send? But yes, she's beautiful!!!!!! Thank you so much, :)))))))
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im glad! <3 :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Wasnt happy about my second Mustang so traded him for this one. Good think Lorelei doenst care too much about looks. I really like this boy

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

Nope dont care :D
I grabbed a lot of Mustangs from the adoption lot.. someone was dumping them. I trade with any other if you see one u fancy. White Mare is reserved for Maria if she decide she wants her
Mustang Stallions I own
Image Image Image Image Image

Mustang Mares I own

Image Image Image Image