Houseflipper - Steam game

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Houseflipper - Steam game

Unread post by Wain »

Oh Maria, I only just caught up with all your awesome designs! Wow, this game has an amazing amount of design versatility and it looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing them :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

It's amazing fun and totally relaxing :) can defo recommend!!! On sale on steam often

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

The "On The Way To Be Rich & Famous" house

Garden/rec area

Foyer, where you entertain guests - offcourse it needs to take up a whole floor else your not signaling your wealth well enough :mrgreen: :lol:

Garage. have to park your fancy cars in a garage out of marble.. or your not in - and offcourse you need to be able to see the garage from the foyer :mrgreen: :lol:

Kids we hide in the lowest floor. Teenage boys room, love the little statues/figurines you can add

Young girls room. Ideally the curtains would cover the whole window but then the view is kinda gone... so just took half curtains so the view were visible

Top floor- where the buisness is done. Offcourse with your own heliopad entrance

Bathroom, gotta show the clients your made of money

Bedroom - sorry almost all your money is spend so not so big as you might want.. but maybe you one day can earn enough to buy an even bigger house! (i ran out of room) :lol: :mrgreen:

profit from selling it... I love this game.. its so random who buys it.. this time it was the elderly couple who bought my "im made of money and want to show it" house :lol: :lol: :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

After the big house i wanted something simple. Small two floor house. Garden, only two flower beds and some grape ranks to make your own wine. Replaced the look of the house with some planks as some of the upper ones were burned

Downstairs i only cleaned, switched out the wall planks and put pictures and plants in. The furniture and small things added to were there to begin with ..i did give the house a bigger tv :mrgreen:

Upstairs were burned so there i replaced all

I feel i was true to the house nature, all there is to do is to enjoy the view and put it up for auction. I made a good profit for very little work

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

want a house with no neighbours around for miles? i got just what you want. Complete with produce and chickens so you can sustain yourself

Inside, small rooms but lots of entertainmaint and excersize possiblites

You can use dried bananleaves for toiletpaper when the stock runs dry

profit.. I love that one of the customers complained about his norwegian neighbours.. on the moon? :shock: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I really liked this house placement..

Basement, bedroom, game room, bathroom w/laundry machnie and a home cinema

Upstairs, living room, kitchen, dining room, reading nook, guest bedroom and bathroom. Halway closet and room to hang coats for guest

Guarden, right next to the beach, cosey terrase, small garden with crops. Sunpanel roofs to give cheap power and a garage for the car

not too bad a profit

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ppl are so amazing..hogwarts express house flipper version
https://youtu.be/C0SSEscP_z8
https://youtu.be/b81RWzY4VT8
https://youtu.be/1S4awCdLmb4
https://youtu.be/qTj1U4Vgpw0

The details..must have taken hours!!! It's just spot on..and I love that it shows how to do it!!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

lastest restoration. 3 floor house with attic so basilly 4 floors'

basement, kids bedroom, guest bedroom, guest bath, and hallways. Trying wallpapers and colors i normally wouldt use but it turned out decently

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

upstairs, living room, kitchen, office

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

upstairs, reeding/music nook, master bedroom, master bathroom, dressing room
Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Attic, exersize room
Image Image

Garden, both beuatiful and with a pool and gril area
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

garden prize, 5 stars in all (english garden competition) and profit from selling
Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

this one was kinda boring but did it anyway.. the elevator is your starting point but i like to make it look like you going from the elevator and choose a door instead of going straight into an appartment. The Brown door is the real one.. the other is just cosmetics added to make it look realistic enough

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So many cool designs!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh thank you! I use the game to unwind and get rid of stress. It's very soothing.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Nice. I like to look at your designs. My house never really got fully fixed after the flood. It's nice to look at designs. It's been almost 2 years since I had a house that was more or less complete.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

We never had a house of our own...it's fun ro try to find the perfect layout for yourself :) gotten one pretty close :) it's just relaxing. New dlc in february with farms where you can grow crops and ride horses..still not sure I get it but I enjoy the game for now. Got all the dlc for now :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Going to show you something different today.. You dont need to come up with your own layout.. you can just clean and repair/replace broken items and you still make a profit. I did this to this house. Offcourse, the larger the house the bigger the profit is from just cleaning. I did not put anything in myself cept a toilet because one was broken.. its not pretty but good and fast way to make money

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Nice house. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe i could have made it look amazing :D outside i just repaired the holes.. i think if you painted it and replaced windows and walls outside it would look stunning :D inside you could tear down all walls and do your own grand designs :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Walking through an idea step by step (almost) - bear in mind im not as good as others but I still enjoy doing thse. I could have made the garden look better but I felt this was good enough for me

buying a cheap house - first thing, move the lawn, sell the interior and clean
Image Image Image Image Image Image

step two, demolish all walls, sell the bathroom stuff, doors and windows.
Image Image Image Image

Step three, find an idea (mine was a warm autumn themed cafe/bake shop) - paint all the walls in the same color to start with and put in a light warm wood floor and try to decide windows and room for staff/bathroom

step four,slowly begin to fill in stuff, change colors, numbers of windows if needed.

Outside, deside on a pumpkin color for the house

Main shop - the display counters are empty i fill them with stuff from the workshop/game. The npcs are all from the workshop. The groceries bags i feel give it a "shop"feeling
Image Image

Bathroom for customers and employes

Staff room

profit - the smaller the houses, the smaller the profits are so this is quite good for this size of house

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

similar to the other big house.. before pictures.. i post after pictures later as its a huge project with such a big house and garden.. Im doing a complete makeover. The interior of this house looks like the other big house i did with the waterfall so not too many pictures.. just imagine everyroom dirty and filled with trash :P - garden also filled with weed, grass, trash and dirt

after pictures tomorrow or the day after :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

After of the house above. I spend over 100,000 £ on furnitures alone.. then add the plants and stuff for the garden. HUGE project

Garden after (the helicopter alone cost 10,000 £)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

First room you enter, HUGE kitchen
Image Image Image

Next room is the family room

Downstairs bathroom
Image Image

stairs up leads to a room with a desk and a rocking chair (this was the last room i did - i ran out of ideas :P)

Parents living room and terrase
Image Image Image Image

Master bedroom
Image Image

Office/Spare bedroom
Image Image

Master Bathroom and washing room

Twin girls room

Profit:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Love watching YouTube videos for inspiration..going to try some of these idea
https://youtu.be/ltjQOJtWFf4

Ppl are way more talented than me...