Houseflipper - Steam game

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Houseflipper - Steam game

Unread post by Ana »

I been looking to get a non violent computer game and by chance i fell over this. It is oddly satisfying

I only flipped one house but here are some before and after picture of the renovation i did, Im not super good at this game yet and dont got alot of cash ingame but it´s a slow and i think enjoyable progress. Made 20 grand on this house so thats good :D

Image vs Image

Imagevs Image

Image vs Image

Image vs Image

Image vs Image

Imagevs Image

Image vs Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Houseflipper - Steam game

Unread post by Ana »

Just bought joey and chandlers appartment... even got a poster saying "how you doing" and the white dog ..
I take screenshots later. I totally relax with this game

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

As promised pictures of Joey and Chandlers appartment. Im currently using it as my "home" so its decorated the way i would have it if I lived there with hubby and our cat Milo (it´s a dream thing.. i have him in my dreams) . I will make two rooms out of the bedroom once i find a better place as my "home"

Before (cant really take good before pictures until you move but hope you can see its the friends appartnment):
Image Image Image Image Image

After:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

atleast i can have a virtual copy of my cat..... and im a lot more tan and slim in this game than rl... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(there are no utensils drawer so all my utensils is out on the kitchen tabletop)

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

aww, you get to pet :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

yup, pet, give a treat, play with different toys and pick up <3

the pet DLC got different type of
Dogs.
Cats.
Bunnies.
Rodents - Hamsters, Guinea Pigs.
Reptiles - Iguanas, Turtles.
Birds - Parrots.
Fish.
Snakes

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

cat pet interface - you name the pet yourself

the other friends appartement, Rachel and Monicas. I just flipped this one as I live next door :P I love the have monicas clutter closet in there :P

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lots of fun interesting stuff to renovate and flip. I got all dlc´s so getting some fun stuff like an old train coupe to make into a house.. I really like this game.. havent counted on it.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There are haunted houses too but you can turn it off like i have . If you got a fobia you can turn cockroaches into shards of glass. I love that I can turn off all my dislikes.. well almost. I have cieaned a house with xmas stuff in and had to put up riffels in a bunker but it's so few times that im ok with it

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My new home :D Sorry for the cat shots but virtual Milo is as much as a velcro cat as the real one was

Front garden - with flowers to one side and edible stuff to the other
Image Image Image

Hallway
Image Image

Livingroom and kitching in one but still sort of seperated
ImageImage ImageImage

Milos room

Bedroom with acces to the back garden
Image Image

sliding doors leed into the computer room with an extra bed

Bathroom. There are no bathchairs in the game so had to improvise

Image Image

Back garden - one area for rest and relax for two - the other area for party/family assembly

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Just wishfull thinking but plenty of room for hubby myself and milo :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

in the steam workshop there are over 20.130 additional items you can add... like the ghost busters car, the golden snitch from harry poter, the ring fron LOTR, all different sorts of movie and book collections, food stuff, famous art, famous stuff from movies, books, shows etc. There are soo many different shoes that you could make a walkin closet with just shoes and have more shoes than any one ever in the history of the world!

You get famous houses too like the house from home alone and others :D You can make your own cocktail bar, resturant, greenhouse, fruit vendor, bakery, car dealership, bookstore, cloth store, yarn store etc

Kinda want to start the game over with what i know now and with the new items.....I really really love this game :D - and i can turn off the things which bugs me :headbang:

Edit no neez to start over!!! "When you've sold all the houses once, they will unlock so that you can flip them as many times as you want.!"

My tip is ..Add items you want before starting. Might take a while but worth it in the end. Do jobs until you unlocked the skills you want for houseflipping. Make it´s easier and more fun to do houseflipping

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

some of the screenshots from other players.. i need to learn how to do this .. they look amazing!!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! :) And so lovely you get to have a virtual Milo in the game. I hope the real Milo is doing okay now!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Real Milo is doing fine :D :hug: he's adjusting really well. Me not so much... miss him...

Started over because I wanted to.. I decided not to care about max profit but try to do each house as I want it to do. Decided that my first houseflip should be a single guys home/office. Next time i flip the same house i will make a shop i think...

before

Image Image Image

After - love the workshop items.. give a homey feel..
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

i made 527 euro.. i switched to euro as there is an achivement to make euros... not much but still a profit and I had FUN!! i could soo imagine the dude i wanted to live there.... :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Decided to buy another small house and do a "college girl" house.. only done the living room /bedroom so far. Not enough room for the kitchen so i out it outside .. well sort of.. the glass patio is something i could add with the new stuff from the workshop but i think would work for a college girl i think...

It´s VERY girly :lol: :lol: i spend alot of time doing it right... still need some stuff on the coffee tables.. and to do the bathroom and the garden :D - lots of roses i think

Image Image Image Image Image

Later on when I got more monei i will do the dudes house when he's older and rich. .. and the same with the college girl...that be fun i think!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

love the butterfly clock
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you! It's a workshop item. Comes in several colors!
If anyone play this let me know :)
Im having alot of fun

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tried to make a house i could imagine my grandparents in

Front garden with a patio. Table set with grandmothers homemade cookies, bread and jam. Coffee, sugar, cream and butter is there too offcourse. My grandmother loved white roses so therefor i decorated the front garden with lots of them

From the enterance you go strait into the living room. Complete with grandfather clock, old photes on the wall, an outdated telephone and tv. Plus a globe bar. The old photo is them on their wedding day

Kitchen is walkin from the dining room. backwalled filled with photos of families and places they been. Plus some art from the grandkids. Entrance to the backgarden is from there (ignore the tablet - its currently my office/home)

Backgarden. Where grandmother sits and knit or reads a book. Granddad sits and read or kep track of the birds and smoke a pibe. A fountain and a couple of bushes added.. and offcourse a birdtree. not much else is needed

Bedroom. Simple and still i hope i maintained the old style. Picture of grandkids on the bookshelf

Kitchen - with a chair so grandmother can sit down if she gets tired when cooking

bathroom - thinking they not old enough for bathchairs so added a bathtub. My grandparents always had a bathtub. Medicine cabinet above the toilet

let me know what you think.. did i hit the "grandparents house" right ?

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

looks nice! I know they probably didn't have this option, but we had rotary dial phones when I was young--yes I'm that old :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

They only had one 1800 number rotary phone and I felt that was too old ;)
Mayve the add in a newer version later

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Lost over 5,000 euro on this house but had fun. it´s called "Basically just a garden" so i had the idea of making a recreational area for family, pairs, kids and teens

before

after - i made the small house into a public toilet :lol: :mrgreen: :

that was fun.. need to do more jobs to earn my 5,700 euros back though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: