Rare Quality Holiday Minipets

Tsuki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Rare Quality Holiday Minipets

Unread post by Tsuki »

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6246616715#1

Anyone else think that they should be made rare quality? Mainly because of the limited days/year that you can get them...

~Signature made by Serenith~Image~Signature made by Serenith~

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Rare Quality Holiday Minipets

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

The thing with holiday pets is that some are so much more common than others. (I'm starting to try to sell my Spring Rabbits from this year, for example.) Even if you only made the uncommon pets rare quality, Blizzard has a history of making holiday pets be more common over time and introducing new uncommon ones. So it's kind of complicated.
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

If they could make ones such as the reindeer, snowman, and winter helpers uncommon and then make Lumpy rare I could see them doing this
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Ok, well if they want to be a little insane/evil, and make the BOE ones have a rare version, I can see a niche for it. I can see it creating more of a demand for logging on and grinding and re-running the festival events/earn tokens each day/year. I guess it creates an incentive and a market for these little guys... However, the BOP..... really? :|

I still have never received a mini pet at all from the Summer festival. Never got the scorchling before it was removed (fortunately now have since from the satchel in MF) and never got the frostling....

and now we are supposed to get a rare version of these?!? Blizzard, don't make me put my angry eyebrows on... :(

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­