Foxes For Sale?

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Foxes For Sale?

Unread post by Albain »

It took me a few minutes to be certain of what you're saying. Some vendor pets /are/ rare quality at least, like the dark phoenix hatchling, so there's still hope of it.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Albain wrote:It took me a few minutes to be certain of what you're saying. Some vendor pets /are/ rare quality at least, like the dark phoenix hatchling, so there's still hope of it.
Ahh but the dark phoenix has an acheivment requirement and you need to be exalted with the guild to get it :3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

I actually don't know about this. See, foxes are *also* still a drop item. So it's possible that the 'dropped' foxes may stay rare, while the vendor ones will go common? Just guessing here.

EDITED TO ADD:

Aaaaand on the PTR, there it is! Fox Kit, sold by Baradin's Wardens for 200 marks, and buying it requires Baradin's Wardens: Exalted.

The tooltip still lists it only as a drop (they have admitted that it will be both 'drop' and 'bought'). If it's possible to make two separate items give you the same fox, then they could make it so that the rare quality will be only from drops, while if you just want the fox and don't care if it's rare, you can spend 200 marks.

That, to me, seems a good swap-off on how to make it more fair.
Come see Kurasu's stables!